Verified Expert in Design
Ruven is a passionate service designer and UX expert with a strategic mindset and over 15 years of experience in the communication industry. He has an extensive background in UX design, strategy, and creative concepting. Ruven has helped build impactful experiences and services in various UX roles for world-renowned and niche market brands.
Swarovski.com—Global eCommerce Platform
WeShare - Volkswagen Car Sharing
Freelance Senior UX Designer
- Worked as a freelance senior UX designer on a project basis for agencies, startups, and big corporations. The work spanned projects for platforms, apps, and websites for B2C or B2B businesses (or both). Some projects had a focus on service or product design. Besides UX design, some jobs required creative direction and strategy work as well (other than UX strategy).
- Served as the UX design lead for a new car-sharing service in Berlin, Germany. The work entailed the concept and UX for a website and features for the app.
- Worked as a UX designer on their B2B platform. The work entailed the complete relaunch of the platform, spanning from UX strategy to designing the experience.
Lead and Senior UX Designer
- Contributed to user experience design, creative concept, and strategy for digital products and services across industries. Main accounts: Audi, O2 (telco), Swarovski, Coca Cola, Mc Donald's, UBS, Deutsche Telekom, and Deutsche Bahn.
- Completed the relaunch of Swarovski.com. My role was UX lead working with 3 other UX designers in my team.
- Completed relaunch of Audi.com. My role was working as one of two UX designers on the project defining the concept and experience of the new platform.
- Acted as the UX lead for the German McDonald's websites and apps, including creative campaign ideation and UX design.