Verified Expert in Design
Sasha has over a decade of design experience in the San Francisco Bay Area and abroad for corporate and startup clients. She is well-versed in design and specializes in defining UX strategies and user tests and transforming complex technical requirements into intuitive, approachable designs.
UI/UX Design Consultant
- Brought projects from concept to completion and delivered high-quality creative designs within scope, timeframe, and budget.
- Collaborated with founders and top directors, performed user research studies, and covered everything design-related such as UX audits and strategy, brand development, design libraries, and web and mobile interfaces for product/service design.
- Designed user flows, website architecture, and web and mobile interface designs. Worked closely with lead developers on design implementation and accuracy.
- Worked for various clients, including Booxby, LiquidSpace, Kno (acquired by Intel), EFM Interactive Agency, NIK Software, GE Lighting, XtraLight Mfg, Dicom Systems, and Atrium.
Director of User Experience
- Designed the user experience across all channels at LiquidSpace and managed a design team.
- Conducted user interviews, built out user journeys and wireframes, and prototyped daily.
- Pushed for clarity, quality, and simplicity; advocated for the user.
- Created a UI pattern library, email templates, and promotional guidelines to streamline the design and development and ensure brand consistency throughout various user touchpoints.
- Designed LiquidSpace's iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Received The Best Website award from GWA (Global Workspace Association).
UI/UX Design Consultant
- Led the design of web applications from concept to launch in areas of social engagement and seller marketing tools.
- Planned and established the product architecture, process flows, and use case scenarios.
- Designed pixel-perfect mocks, including original illustrations for marketing pages.
- Provided design prototypes, specs, and style guides.
- Worked within both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Managed multiple projects for Art.com, AllPosters, and Artist Rising brands.
- Led the visual design of the interactive Frame Studio app. Established style guides; delivered specs and graphic assets to developers.
- Designed multilingual marketing materials: emails, landing pages, banner ads, online storefronts, magazine ads, and multi-fold inserts.
- Conceptualized and designed corporate print collateral, packaging, tradeshow materials, signage, and B2B promotional materials.
- Trained and coached graphic design interns and junior designers.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Graphic Design
Art Institute of California, San Francisco - San Francisco, CA, USA
Associate's Degree in Web Design, Digital Art
San Jose City College - San Jose, CA, USA