Verified Expert in Design
Shammer is a brand and digital designer with over ten years of experience. His breadth of skills varies from print to digital design. He defines himself as a chameleon; he can design for various clients while staying true to their brand's visual identity and extending it wherever needed or desired.
Easyfix Identity and Visual Design
Millennial Debt Foundation Booklet & Brand Assets
Owner | Designer
- Contributed to Boldlegacy, a boutique branding and visual design practice.
- Specialized in creating brand design systems, including logo design, brand collateral, and website design.
- Partnered with other agencies as a contractor, diving directly into user experience and interface design.
- Took charge of the user flow and experience design for a music-sharing app.
- Led the rebranding process for one of the leading confection distributors in the Southeast. The project included their new logo, brand collateral, and vehicle wraps.
- Spearheaded design projects as a contractor for different agencies.
- Focused on the design of websites and logo designs for various clients.
- Supported, for a brief time, the development as a junior developer to complete a few websites. The brief period explains my desire to pursue an independent venture—now Boldlegacy.
- Led the logo and website design process for an organization aimed to improve the quality of life for the most disadvantaged.
- Designed landing pages for one of the most popular food chains in the USA.
- Contributed to the design of different website pages, aligning with the established aesthetic that the company once designed.
- Branded and redesigned the website for an organization that provides health resources to highly remote villages.
Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale
- Supported the needs of the various ministries/sub-organizations of the church. Examples included the conceptualization, development, and design of campaigns, installations & environments, and explainer animations.
- Led the design for many of the organization's marketing campaigns.
- Acquired the role of web designer and front-end developer after pursuing the career independently. Served the organization in the design and then the development of various pages in their then redesign.
- Designed and animated assets for an animated campaign to be watched by over 20,000 people.
- Worked as a team to produce many of the weekly and bi-weekly marketing pieces that would be communicated throughout different campuses.
- Ideated and design the environmental signage for the multiple campuses.
- Collaborated closely with the church’s leadership to conceptualize, develop, and design event campaigns and video announcements.
- Served as a brand manager, ensuring that the elements of the brand and collateral elsewhere were consistent and effective in messaging.
- Contributed to the design of animated announcement pieces that would communicate upcoming events on a bi-weekly basis.
- Designed a website aimed to communicate "the who" of the organization as well as upcoming events and the latest sermons.
- Created a consistent visual narrative throughout all the different collateral.
- Ideated and designed a workbook series that aimed to communicate different biblical practices as well as the church's initiatives.
Completed Credits Toward a Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Media, Graphic Design
New World School of the Arts | University of Florida - Miami, Fl, USA