Verified Expert in Design
Stas is a full-stack designer with 15+ years of experience and 400+ projects designed and coded. He has led many projects for companies like Foursquare, Facebook, LEGO, Discovery Channel, Nickelodeon, TLC, and Tupperware. Working with startups is particularly thrilling for him. Stas designed and coded the initial application for the startup Zoomdata—allowing them to raise $1.1 million in 2012.
Karmabot for Slack and MS Teams
- Designed and developed a multitude of products for local and international clients.
Lead Web Designer | Developer
- Created all sorts of identity works.
- Developed Flash-based websites.
- Wrote lots of jQuery scripts,.
Web Designer | Developer
- Worked in several projects as a lead graphic designer and programmer (PHP and XHTML/CSS.).
- Created e-mail templates, identity work, and a portfolio for Netactive itself.
- Did content management.
- Built templates for different types of CMS.
- Developed Flash-based sites.
Web Designer | Project Manager
- Developed the identity of the company Novosoft LLC (www.novosoft.net).
- Designed the product web pages for Handy Password (www.handy-password.com), Office Backup (www.office-backup.net), and Handy Backup (www.handy-backup.net).
- Designed the graphical user interface for Handy Password's software.
- Created icons for Handy Backup's software and Office Backup's software.
- Designed a software web-catalog for Softempire (www.softempire.com).
Lead Graphic Designer | Web Designer | Game Designer | Developer | Project Manager
- Collaborated with a team of developers to create shareware games.
- Created 2D graphics, 3D graphics, animation using Alias Maya 6.0, and implemented the texturing and optimization of resources.
- Worked on game design, 3D modeling, 2D graphics, animation, and all promotional materials (banners, website, CD-cover).
- Created three games during 2003, including Tank-O-Box (www.tank-o-box.com), Electronica (www.nice-games.net/elec.html), and Beat’N’Roll (demo-version).
- Redesigned Pickman Saves the Kingdom game (www.nice-games.net/pick.html).
- Worked on the game Tank-O-Box 1.0, which became one of 30 semifinalists in the rendering section of the Microsoft Imagine Cup 2004 contest—it was later released by Buka Publishing company and later won The Best Casual Game Award 2006 in Russia.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Nuclear Physics
Novosibirsk State University - Novosibirsk, Russia
Startup School Advisor Track