Verified Expert in Design
Tiffany is a passionate designer with over seven years of experience designing for both web and mobile platforms. Her body of work includes large-scale enterprise SaaS products to mobile apps for fast-growing start-ups. She spent the last two years at a Silicon Valley-based start-up, where she was the principal designer redesigning and building new tools in the health and fitness space.
- Designed an enterprise-level CRM for fitness studios to manage their clients.
- Redesigned a machine-learning email marketing tool, including email templates and purchase flows.
- Led the design of a custom studio-branded mobile iOS app.
- Conducted user research and led initiatives on studio feedback.
- Created and maintained a visual design component library.
- Improved existing processes by working closely with our product team and engineers.
Senior UI/UX Designer
Momentum Design Lab
- Designed an internal reporting tool for an enterprise-level corporate learning platform.
- Completed a heuristic evaluation and redesigned the loan process of a consumer-facing mortgage application to reduce drop-off rate.
- Led the visual redesign for a large company in the healthcare space.
- Worked closely with the client on the ideation and design of a fully-featured analytics tool.
- Created wireframes based on stakeholder requirements and user research.
- Identified usability issues within products and wrote heuristic evaluations.
- Built clickable prototypes to show user flow.
- Drove design reviews and presented designs to clients and stakeholders.
- Designed an eCommerce platform for a high-profile jewelry designer.
- Conducted usability testing and user experience research.
- Followed style guidelines to carry brand across product.
- Created responsive designs for mobile and desktop.
- Worked with developers to ensure technical feasibility.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Computing in the Arts (Interdisciplinary)
UC San Diego - La Jolla, California
Full Stack Web Development
User Experience Certificate