VP of Brand
2016 - 2018
Moonshot at Northern Arizona Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology
- Rebranded the Flagstaff based business incubator formerly known as NACET. The purpose of the rebrand was to inspire innovators and entrepreneurs. The name Moonshot is based on the President John F Kennedy proclamation of sending a man to the moon. When the goal was stated no one knew if it was possible, but very smart men and women solved the millions of little problems along the way that actually achieved the goal. This is very similar process to creating a viable business.
- The rebrand culminated in a successful launch of the base branding logo and accompanying branding elements.
- Designed and supervised the development of the website and other digital initiatives.
- Contributed to the business side of the organization by assisting to re-imagine the curriculum for programs, created events, and established a mentor network.
- Grew the program by 16 new startups (280% increase) in the past year.
Technologies: Sublime Text, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Sketch