Verified Expert in Design
Tricia is a highly skilled and reliable designer with more than ten years of experience in design, user interface, user experience, and visual identity. She has led projects for clients such as Samsung, EXOS, Indeed, Lincoln Property Company, and E-ZPass. Tricia creates innovative design solutions that are intuitive and engaging, she is an excellent communicator, and she is highly efficient in everything she does.
Manager, Graphic Designer
Principe Design, LLC
- Collaborated with companies, from startups to multimillion-dollar businesses, to build and grow their brand presence.
- Created brand identities and standard guides for clients such as Samsung, EXOS, Indeed, Lincoln Property Company, Kaiser Permanente, UC Berkeley, Sunbit, Kinestral Technologies, Drinkworks, RE/MAX and Launch Real Estate, Pink Petro, and Zunum Aero.
- Guided clients through the user-centered design process from product concept to launch and contributed to web and app-related projects.
- Advised development teams on how to best implement UI and UX solutions.
Design Lead (UX Designer)
- Led the company's design and creative department, collaborating closely with the development team to execute solutions.
- Created user interface designs across web and mobile platforms.
- Drove the redesign, testing, and launch of RevolutionPart's eCommerce checkout flow.
- Built the interaction and UX design strategy behind the platform's administration panel.
- Designed an app that enables customers to increase sales on their eCommerce platforms.
- Created presentations and pitched design solutions to the team.
Stoller Design Group
- Produced digital catalogs for Samsung Semiconductor products.
- Designed Samsung product ads and marketing materials.
- Created conference materials for healthcare company Kaiser Permanente's Annual Delegate Conference, including conference branding, digital and print programs, postcards, environmental graphics, t-shirts, and bags.
- Produced event collateral and marketing campaigns for various clients such as The SEVA Foundation, The Urban School of San Francisco, and UC Berkley.
55 Degrees Ltd.
- Served as a member of The Riverside Museum design team and the project team that delivered 116 digital displays. This hyper-modern museum has a collection of historic vehicles and state-of-the-art interactive displays.
- Created an interactive digital learning experience for The Riverside Museum visitors, mapping their patterns and user experience throughout the museum.
- Assisted Morrison Utility Services, one of Scotland's leading facilities services providers, to develop more consistency throughout its newly rebranded company and contributed to website improvements.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Graphic Design
Ferris State University - Big Rapids, MI