Verified Expert in Design
Victor has been working in the design industry for over a decade. He's contributed his skills, experience, and knowledge to all kinds of digital projects, but the one thing they all have in common is the effort he puts in to deliver his best work for each client. Victor's primary focus is on UI, UX, and icon design; however, he also specializes in designing SaaS dashboards, landing pages, and mobile apps.
- Worked with clients from all over the world primarily providing three services: websites, mobile apps, and SaaS dashboards.
- Collaborated with clients to develop projects from a Google Doc and into development.
- Created many design systems for big projects to organize and scale the design components for an easy hand-off.
- Mentored UX course students and answered questions about UX, UI, freelancing, career, and everything else related to design.
- Helped students go from zero to 100 when learning UX and best prepared them for a design position.
- Reviewed student designs and provided feedback to help them improve their user interface skills.
- Met with the design and project managers on a daily basis to discuss project details and keep everyone on the same page.
- Created several design iterations to validate an idea and concept for the new website and rebrand I was working on.
- Delivered quick concepts to validate new ideas and discuss those ideas with the design manager during our daily meetings.
- Worked with developers and a QA to complete projects to ensure no errors were left when the design was ready for development.
- Designed projects for big clients such as Walmart and GameStop.
- Met with clients via Zoom and Skype to discuss project progress and make the necessary adjustments.
- Made bi-yearly calls to discuss my progress in the company.
- Designed mobile applications and uploaded them on InVision to create hotspots for quick testing.
- Worked on all the companies under the Brainware brand such as Helpware, Armatic, Cience, and Sapience.
- Held weekly calls to discuss about project statuses.
- Contributed to a large number of designs including mobile applications, dashboards, and landing pages.
- Delivered quick concepts in order to validate new ideas.
- Worked, side by side, with developers to ensure the delivery of pixel-perfect projects.
- Designed the UI and UX for mobile and web applications.
- Collaborated closely with product owners on a variety of projects during my time at Adility.
- Held daily calls to sync projects and communicate with many team members spread across three time zones.
- Worked on a few projects that are, unfortunately, still under NDA.
- Worked on a project that allowed people in the United States who did not have bank accounts to pay their bills at a drugstore.
- Designed Windows Phone applications such as photography, photo collages, and stickers.
- Created textures, icons, layouts, and various frames for a photo collage app.
- Collaborated with two other team members to gather feedback on the designs and make the necessary changes.
- Oversaw the art direction for various projects, including websites, landing pages, and apps.
- Created many logo designs and style guides for local clients.
- Designed the day-to-day tasks for many of my clients' projects.
Online Art Director
- Designed websites, landing pages, microsites, email marketing, and other digital assets requested by clients to promote their business during ad campaigns.
- Worked with and managed three other designers on multiple projects for large companies such as Otica Iris.
- Managed all tasks, projects, and three other designers and reported directly to the agency's creative director.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Universidade Paulista - Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
UX Research Workshop
Design Thinking Workshop