Verified Expert in Design
For over the past eight years, Viktoriia has been in New York crafting scalable products for clients. Trained in copywriting, design, and marketing, she combines all three disciplines in her endeavors. She focuses on user onboarding, conversion, and engagement—gravitating towards revenue-driven design. Viktoriia also mentors startups at a lead tech accelerator in NYC where she helps founders to uncover pain points and to come up with solutions.
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator
- Coached early-stage startups regarding UI/UX design-related questions.
- Identified key problems/blockers and helped to navigate them to the right solutions by leveraging industry best practices and user testing outcomes.
- Provided feedback on digital products, user flows, onboarding, and conversion funnels.
- Helped to coordinate founders with necessary resources in regards to design, tools, and user research.
- Reviewed stats from measuring tools and integrated performance and user feedback into upcoming design sprints.
- Led the product team to define product sprints.
- Identified key problems and to find and optimize the right solutions.
- Oversaw the user experience of our products from conception to launch by leading user research sessions to uncover user goals, needs, and validating designs.
- Created user journeys and wireframes, then validated low-fidelity prototypes, iterated on feedback, then designed high-fidelity mockups and prototypes with again iterating on feedback, with a final implementation and iteration measurement.
- Worked closely with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation of the user interface and outstanding user experience.
- Took the product ideas from 0 to 1 then from 1 to 100. Crafted and shipped the MVP experience; measuring, iterating, and scaling the product thereafter.
Lead Designer | Founding Member
- Created the strategy, visual presentations, and concept sketches to further ideas of stakeholders into consumer product—the mobile app.
- Developed user stories, journey maps, wireframes, and user flows. Conducted user interviews, iterated through user feedback for validating designs.
- Designed a custom UI Sketch library and used that for designing high-fidelity mockups; also designed custom illustrations and leveraged the UX from consolidated user research efforts.
- Solely developed and launched a Squarespace website with integrated Google Analytics.
- Monitored analytics and contributed to building the product strategy based on measured results of product performance.
- Represented company at a trade show, Big City Moms and attracting 1,000+ attendees and converting 20% into prospective users.
Resident UI/UX Designer
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator
- Joined ERA to work with the number of early-stage startups as a visual designer.
- Was involved in a variety of projects setting early branding guidelines and launching necessary marketing materials; designed logos, posters, promos, business cards, and banners.
- Contributed to the design of landing pages, conversion funnels and user interfaces for product dashboards.
- Helped existing teams with wireframing, prototyping, and high-fidelity mockup designs.
- Contributed as a user research assistant during focus groups. Helped gather and analyze user feedback, create contextual analysis and integrate user feedback into the production process.
- Designed keynote investor pitches and sales decks (visual).
Freelance Visual Designer
- Designed logos, brochures, promos, and business cards.
- Created sitemaps, wireframes, and mockups for WordPress websites.
- Developed the ability to manage multiple projects/clients simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Developed a design process framework to enable me to work remotely and manage multiple clients.
- Provided on-demand visual design services.
Certificate in Contemporary American Business Practices — Focus in Marketing
Baruch College - New York City, NY, USA
Associate's Degree in Multimedia Design
City University of New York - New York, NY, USA
Bachelor's Degree in Languages, Copy Writing
Mariupol State University of Humanities - Mariupol, Ukraine