Verified Expert in Design
With over a decade of experience in product UI/UX design and brand experience design, Kim has had the opportunity to work with a diverse range of teams and companies from Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, the UAE, Europe, and the USA. In addition, Kim is well-versed in design principles, color theory, and typography and leverages these elements to create consistent and effective design solutions.
Sports Data SaaS Platform
3D Content Platform
- Provided creative direction and a brand experience design for a large eco-friencdly wallpaper manufacturing company.
- Designed and led entire mobile app UI UX design for a medical center.
- Developed the UI and UX design for a location search based app and web platform.
- Created a dashboard and admin UI UX design for multiple web platforms.
- Developed business presentations and brand strategies for startup companies.
- Launched and executed brand campaigns for large government and private sector accounts.
- Provided creative direction and branding for an oil company's large event campaign.
- Developed advertising, banner, and visual contents for social media campaigns.
- Designed web and digital content for clients in education and government.
- Created business presentations for RFP and pitch.
- Created catalogs and innovative designs for US-based clients.
- Designed an eCommerce site, complete with full branding development.
- Developed online advertising and social media content for the eCommerce site.
- Created an outdoor banner and poster design for an exhibition.
- Provided creative direction and photography image retouching for product pages.
Die Cuts with a View
- Developed retail consumer products and packaging design for major retail stores including Target, Kohls, Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, and more.
- Provided shop display ads, point of purchase planning, and seasonal design execution.
- Designed home decor and stationary products for major retailers in the US.
- Designed show displays and exhibitions.
- Presented design and development for retail buyers.
Oxford University Press Korea
- Planned and designed direct mailing, shop display, and POP ads.
- Executed marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Designed conference materials, including advertisements, invitations, leaflets, and gift items.
- Produced an annual product catalog with product image development.
- Designed and developed digital content and email newsletters for the main website.
- Designed advertisements, charts, and leaflets for a private music institute.
- Developed a product manual design for a large auto manufacturing company.
- Provided art direction and design consulting for a business consulting firm.
- Created promotional items, including leaflets and memos.
- Worked on website design.
- Executed design and prepress work.
- Designed promotional materials and the editorial book for Print Magazine.
- Promoted Rockport Publisher, a major publisher in the U.S.
- Participated in the 2005 UCDA design show in San Diego.
- Collaborated on work with other designers through Chen Design Associates.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design
University of Utah - Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Arts Technology Certificate
University of Utah