Verified Expert in Design
Zbignev has been a product designer for nearly 20 years. He has worked on hundreds of projects and offered his expertise on everything from SaaS and eCommerce to marketing and branding. The great companies he's partnered with include MTV, Ikea, BMW, and American Express, as well as countless startups and fintech companies. Zbignev specializes in creating a design process that helps clients make more money and save more time.
Design Team Lead
- Created the LH design system that reflects the patterns and components that underpin the Shift4 Payments web products. These patterns and components provide a unified language when designing apps and products within the organization’s ecosystem.
- Redesigned the POS that process $30 billion annually. I created a visual roadmap in the form of a high-fidelity prototype and defined a clear set of goals that were justified by qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Championed a goal-driven design process to transform the organization's approach to product development. I facilitated workshops, courses, and research sessions.
- Rethought and redesigned the whole Lighthouse Business Management System and created the tools to ensure consistency.
- Researched, concept-tested, and designed the UX and UI for five internal systems: a ticketing system for support, a lead management system and a contract management system for sales, an underwriting app, and a reporting system for card processing.
- Served as a product owner and a UX/UI designer for the HarborPay app, a complete order and pay-at-the-table app that allows everyone to take payments on their smartphones.
Founder and UX/UI Designer
- Delivered more than 100 projects during my 10 years at Indigo Kids. Our main clients were MTV, Tele2, Swedbank, Ikea, SEB (a Nordic financial services group), and Royal Unibrew. We received a Golden Drum Award and awards from The FWA and Awwwards.
- Managed the daily work of a team with over 10 members, including business analytics, developers, and designers. I was also responsible for all the communication with clients.
- Served as the product owner and UX/UI designer while Indigo Kids served as R&D for Menu123, a Brooklyn-based startup. From 2012 to 2017, I was accountable for ensuring that the team delivered value to the business.
- Led and ran Agile development teams of 10+ people, organized remote teams in four time zones, created business processes, and prioritized and delivered projects.
Metasite Business Solutions
- Led UX/UI design for leading European financial services and telecommunications companies.
- Contributed to the design of several self-service systems and dashboards for Swedbank, Danske Bank, Ūkio Bankas, and Bite—one of the largest telecommunications companies in the Baltic states.
- Designed corporate websites for Bite, Swedbank Leasing, Zoom (Swedbank's youth program and credit card), American Express for the Baltic states, and Ūkio Bankas.
- Produced designs for a self-service website, startups, and apps such as Draudimas.lt (online insurance), First Data (a customer credit card creator), and Naujasauto.lt (Swedbank's project to show new cars available for leasing).
- Created an annual report for Sampo Bank (now Danske Bank) and an annual financial report for Nordea Bank in the form of an interactive presentation on DVD.
- Localized websites for BMW, Mini Cooper, Fiat, and Opel for Baltic states.
- Designed and coded more than 10 promo pages for BMW and Mini Cooper.
- Served as the art director for all banners created for Fish4, the leading UK classifieds website.
- Designed banners, promo pages, the self-service UI, the Biteplius portal, and WAP pages for Bite mobile operator.
- Created stock graphs, infographics, promo pages, and dashboards for East Capital, the largest fund in Scandinavia.
- Designed all of the animations and interaction flows.
- Designed localized corporate websites for the Baltic Commercial Union and Peugeot Lithuania.
- Contributed to designing the UI and graphics for Draugas.lt, Lithuania's largest social network at that time.
- Conducted user research and created designs and the front end for the largest portal for conferences in the Baltic states.
Bachelor's Degree in Informatics
Vilnius University - Vilnius, Lithuania