Product Lead2021 - 2021Biogen
- Re-organized digital product team and its initiatives to better align with strategic goals and worked with senior management to establish new cross-functional workstreams.
- Initiated and led process improvement across disciplines to improve cadence and quality of software deliverables.
- Owned a major product pillar and implemented an agile delivery plan to accommodate shifting priorities and external dependencies.
- Delivered compliant product increments across multiple regulatory jurisdictions.
Program Manager, PO2019 - 2021Anthem
- Established a cross-functional development team to translate a research program into a production-ready web application as a greenfield project.
- Managed delivery of a priority program, aligning diverse internal stakeholders with an agile software development initiative.
- Served as a product owner for compliance, legal matters, and privacy.
Founder2017 - 2019MHUG Ventures
- Worked with a startup's founding team to establish and document a clear product vision and value proposition before raising investment.
- Optimized eCommerce user funnels through iterative landing page improvements and persona-driven marketing to increase sales conversions.
- Consulted with the founding team to implement a learning framework and develop financing plans before fundraising.
Managing Director2015 - 2017Yavi
- Successfully created a legal spin-out of a product team and IP from a parent company.
- Built and motivated a team of 12 from the product, operations, and marketing fields.
- Established user-centered practices for the product as a popular HR tool with 4.9/5 stars.
- Crafted a compelling product and financial narrative during fundraising and secured £1.5 million.
Innovation Manager2013 - 2015Kotikan, Ltd
- Advised management on innovation and lean practices, driving alignment amongst management team.
- Built and managed a dedicated Lean product team that quickly and cost-effectively validated product opportunities.
- Initiated and managed an Agile computer vision R&D project with internal and external stakeholders.
- Incubated and spun-out an IP and team from an agency into a new venture.
- Honed Agile PDM skills at the agency that developed native apps for Skyscanner and Fanduel.
- Led deep MVP-driven explorations of the on-demand workforce opportunity space.
Co-founder | Manager Director2008 - 2012Spinsight, Ltd
- Drove the successful productization and commercialization of R&D work.
- Built and managed an external sales/development partnership that ultimately resulted in an acquisition.
- Hired and built a team of six, including four engineers and a sales executive.
- Raised grant and equity funding of ~$750,000 for R&D and product development work.