Verified Expert in Product Management
Christopher blends his experience in software product development, venture capital, and entrepreneurship, to support companies in need of project planning, product leadership, and fundraising. He is a systems thinker and has experience in fields such as IoT, AI/ML, AR/VR, blockchain, enterprise SaaS, and consumer SaaS. Christopher's business and engineering acumen enable him to ideate and communicate solutions in terms that resonate with business leaders, developers, and customers alike.
Founder and CEO
- Founded a startup that's building a search engine and sports performance management platform that provides sporting communities deeper insight on training and competitions to identify competitive advantages and evaluate potential.
- Developed the product roadmap, financial models, and go-to-market strategy for a multi-tiered SaaS offering for athletic programs and athletes.
- Recruited and hired the founding team and advisory board, comprising individuals who have decades of experience founding world-class technology companies.
- Designed the pitch deck, managed investor deal flows, and pitched investors to close multiple rounds of financing during the company's growth.
Senior Product Manager
- Drafted the go-to-market strategy roadmap, internal and external documentation, marketing collateral, pricing models, and financial modeling for two products within the company's product portfolio totaling $20 million in revenue.
- Led new product development with an 8-person scrum team to evaluate the highest converting user journeys with 200M daily touchpoints.
- Managed outreach and user research of 20 beta program participants, including Fortune 500 and Global 500 executives in the media and publishing space.
- Led product development and user experience in this early-stage healthcare software company.
- Managed a six-person distributed team and ensured effective communication among local and remote members.
- Translated the executive product vision into a roadmap with documentation of product requirements and technical requirements.
- Designed and wrote front-end code from high fidelity mockups for core end-user-facing features.
- Assisted in deal flow management and support of portfolio companies for early-stage fund investing in enterprise software with $2+ billion under management.
- Screened 1000+ investment opportunities in seed-stage enterprise software companies, including fintech, blockchain, IoT, enterprise security, and virtual and augmented reality.
- Spearheaded an investment thesis in emerging virtual and augmented reality sectors and educated the firm's managing directors on investment opportunities.
- Authored a 90-page report, providing insight on the industry landscape and profiles of 150+ private companies.
- Reviewed term sheet agreements and attended strategic M&A meetings with public companies interested in acquiring portfolio companies.
- Represented the firm during networking events and updated managing partners on industry news during weekly boardroom meetings.
Sports App for Running Communities
Led software development and built engineering and marketing teams for a search platform that gives runners greater insight on historical performance results.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Information Systems
University of Washington - Seattle, WA, USA
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring