Hands-on Product and Project Manager2022 - PRESENTWaterCooler, Inc.
- Created the Watercooler Fun roadmap (AHA!) and budget plan (Smartsheets).
- Set up the development team and the task management process using Jira.
- Led the product alignment according to the Microsoft teams store guidelines.
- Managed the client's communication with their pilot user.
Co-founder | CTO and CPO2019 - PRESENTSource Code Inspection, Inc.
- Designed a SaaS E2E software quality and compliance evaluation suite. The C2M suite automates code reviews, security analysis, and license compliance analysis. It calculates a product's technical debt and its impact on the company's business model.
- Released a version of C2M that automates the technical due diligence of M&A. A compilation of the white paper was published on codewetrust.com, section mergers-acquisitions. The M&A version automates the reporting to the C-suite.
- Set up the company's metrics-driven operation model. Set up the client's training and support process.
- Designed the digital marketing policy and the go-to-market strategy, releasing many supporting LinkedIn blogs and articles.
- Designed the product roadmap using Aha! and the development plan using Smartsheet.
- Set up the company from scratch, integrating remote work methodologies and tools, accomplishing 0–1 growth in two years. The product was adopted by major M&A firms and has already been used in numerous acquisitions.
- Implemented the automated cyber-security scan that detects unknown and known vulnerabilities interfacing GIT, Redhat, and NSA (CVW) databases.
Pre-Series A Startup Product Marketer2022 - 2022Auxon Corporation
- Compiled the Modality, their flagship product, roadmap using AHA! Smartsheet plan.
- Assembled the go-to-market strategy (a marketing activities roadmap).
- Recompiled the content for their website, including product presentation and use cases.
Product Manager2022 - 2022Blinkoo (toptal contract)
- Managed the map initialization and initial road version defining the vision, value proposition, lean canvas, key personas, etc.
- Created a business model initialization based on market research, considering the target personas.
- Worked with the DeSo/DAODAO blockchain platforms evaluation and comparison with the main project goals.
- Re-design the integration with HIVE and Steem blockchains.
Product Manager2022 - 2022Power.io
- Compiled the white paper, described the main key concept, and presented the value proposition.
- Designed the architecture of the decentralized exchange platform.
- Created the design of the liquidity pool and its tokenomics formula.
Vice President of Product2021 - 2022MELECHAIN
- Redesigned the product roadmap and set up the new development team.
- Set up and mentored a cross-functional team of developers receiving feedback from the business stakeholders.
- Performed technical due diligence on the product development status.
- Set up the pre-sale terms, the governance mechanism, and the project plan for the ICO preparation. Completed the Cosmos SDK-based implementation. Integrated with the KYC/AML supplier and Coinbase Commerce.
- Designed the DEX integration and the automated market maker (AMM) and created the liquidity pool.
- Compiled the project's white paper and designed the new website.
Product Manager2021 - 2022Rapyuta Robotics
- Created the roadmap for the two flagship products (Rapyuta.io and IO AMR) and designed a blockchain-based marketplace for robotic technology.
- Trained and mentored a digital marketing and business development team receiving input from the engineering team, the C-suite, and the VP of business development.
- Compiled the white paper, roadmaps, and landing page of two products: rapyuta.io and IO AMR.
- Automated in-depth logistics market research in Europe, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and the USA.
Technical Product Manager2020 - 2021MVP Tech
- Managed the product discovery and design of five products in the field of AI (auto-translation, virtual assistant, dynamic product placement, chatbot, predictive analytics suite).
- Oversaw the setup of the development team and the remote development infrastructure (JIRA, Confluence, Aha!, boards, etc.).
- Compiled the detailed budgeted development plan (smart-sheet plans) and the detailed roadmap (Aha!).
- Managed the development of the AILO SaaS video processing tool, which automates the inserted ads in a film.
Advisor2020 - 2021Sifchain.Finance
- Worked with the CEO towards the reconstruction of team setup and the daily interaction processes. Introduced AHA! as a product management tool.
- Introduced the concept of Software Quality Assurance (delivered automated audits of Cosmos.SDK and the Sifchain's Sifnode proprietary code. Introduced SNYK as a dependency analysis tool. Proposed an onboarding process customized to the Blockchain domain.
- Proposed an engineering methodology for the SifDAO (Decentralised Autonomous Organization).
Chief Product Officer2020 - 2020Green-light
- Redefined the company's roadmap. Designed and planned the POC, the MVP, and the forthcoming releases of the Vision Green-light product.
- Designed a computer vision-based approach to track the entire customer journey within a POS, including passers-by, viewers, visitors tracking and demographics, assistance level, visitors to buyers ratio, tracking of marketing ROIs, and social distance.
- Managed the in-house development team and the external UI/UX design as well as hardware and software development teams.
Senior Product Manager2019 - 2020Tookitaki
- Defined the roadmaps of two products using Aha.
- Defined the agile sprint process For AMLS suite development.
- Worked on the definition of PRDs for two products using Confluence.
- Designed the web interfaces managing remote UI/UX teams.
Vice President of Acquisitions and IT Integrations (M&A)2018 - 2019ESW Capital
- Designed and implemented a fast-track rigorous acquisition and integration process that synchronizes the activities of 200+ individual contributors activated on M&A and integration phases.
- Set up and managed the source code analysis team specializing in software quality assessment and IT systems inspection for the due diligence of the M&A process. The team offers source code assessment and a budgeted integration plan.
- Established and managed a team specializing in NetSuite (using SuiteBilling) and Salesforce integrations.
- Served as a workstream owner of the engineering part of the due diligence process. Reported to C-suite. Performed technical due diligence for 45 acquired companies (total turnover larger than $500 million).
- Selected as a member of the acquisitions department leadership team, responsible for the acquisitions and integrations of the ESW Capital group of companies.
- Ranked second among 150 managers at the end of 2018 Q4 (Crossover productivity chart).
Head of Innovation2017 - 2018Exus UK
- Managed the development and technical support of 20+ research projects (mainly HORIZON 2020) in the fields of security, big data analysis, blockchain, banking, and virtual reality.
- Setup and management of research and development team from scratch (12 developers).
- Application of critical chain project management (CCPM ) to European research projects.
R&D Director | CTO1999 - 2016inos Hellas
- Founded and managed the R&D branch (50+ senior engineers) in Greece.
- Supported the expansion to North America. Supervised the installations in more than 20 automotive sites and ten (Ford/Hyundai/Nissan/Tesla) worldwide. Handled global planning and management of an R&D budget of up to ten million euros per year.
- Managed the implementation of the first absolute measurement system applied to the European automotive industry.
- Managed the implementation of the first gap and flush on the motion measurement system applied to the North American automotive industry.
- Managed the development of the company's main product, a complete inline machine vision, image processing, and gauging suite, including a contemporary robot thermal compensation system.
- Awarded Best Machine Vision Product for the year 2004 (absolute measurement).
- Created a C++ library that offers a full metrology package (25, 2 1/2 D, 3D, mono camera, stereo camera, laser triangulation). This technology applied, initially, on the convertible car top quality inspection (Daimler, Porsche, BMW).
- Awarded a patent for a method for calibrating a camera-laser unit with respect to a calibration object disposed at a given position and orientation in a three-dimensional space.