Product Owner2017 - PRESENTDerivco
- Streamlined the chaotic stakeholder engagement.
- Ran projects to remove legacy systems or upgrade them with backward compatibility.
- Baselined production environments for consistent deployment and product versioning.
- Improved maintenance and development workflows.
- Introduced code management processes and workflows.
Technical Project Manager2013 - 2017Immedia
- Co-ordinated multiple projects throughout the studio as a program manager to diverse outcomes ranging from design, web projects, mobile development as well as API development, and infrastructure setup and monitoring.
- Personally managed key client accounts with SARU (South African Rugby Union), FMI, and DUT (Durban University of Technology). Acted as the technical liaison on key client accounts like SuperSport, DStv (Multichoice), Samsung, and Thrifty Car Rental.
- Assessed and assisted with client requirements (or perceived requirements) and defined the actual requirements. Clarified the associated business rule as a business analyst.
- Owned all the technical communications with prospective customers as the pre-sales engineer, including demonstrations, design mockups, or tests of our product with their branding as well as proof of concept instances.
- Managed team members' performance and output for end-to-end delivery, from service developers to front-end (mobile and web), as well as designers for UI/UX and marketing.
Product Owner2013 - 2017immedia
- Developed pricing models for a SaaS product which was consumed through our mobile app.
- Did A/B testing with end users of sports video streaming application.
- Ran mobile application development teams.
- Compiled user stories for client products.
- Oversaw designs for mobile applications' UI/UX.