Verified Expert in Product Management
Damian is an experienced Agile product manager and owner with a strong collaborative leadership style. An advocate of sustainability, he believes that addressing sustainability challenges can drive innovation and build long-term competitive advantage. As a previous founder and business owner, Damian is a self-motivated, creative, and hard-working innovator. He helps business leaders and technologists find consensus on where the value lies.
- Researched the market and competition, providing trend analysis reports for board and executive management.
- Co-led an operational review to define a new global operating model for a staff of 300.
- Analyzed the global regulatory impact on sustainability and emerging technologies to advise on investment strategy.
- Represented the company at industry forums for sustainable finance.
- Spearheaded the internal BI and ESG analysis systems, including Tableau and Salesforce as the Product Manager.
- Introduced Agile product management teams.
- Developed a new corporate intranet-in-a-box MVP that was based on regular customer feedback and UX journeys.
- Delivered the first product to the customer (2000 staff) in the public sector.
- Developed product roadmap and strategic goals linked to specific usage and revenue KPIs.
- Managed the devolution program of all IT services from the UK forestry commission to the Welsh Assembly.
Founder, CEO, Product Owner
- Researched market opportunities to develop an Innovation strategy.
- Product management of B2B, SaaS and mobile applications with over 20,000 business users and over 2 million end users.
- Business analysis and innovation - uncovering the root causes of perceived requirements.
- Innovation management and IP negotiation.
- Pivoted technology to develop a Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution delivered to the top 10% of global manufacturers in the sector.
- Agile project management - development teams of up to 12 people, delivering solutions to international clients, including Stryker, Stanley Black & Decker, the US government, Siemens, and other small and large businesses.
- Designed the game (consoles).
- Developed the concept and environment artwork.
- Ran the UX design and testing.
Cosgrove Hall Productions
- Created the story boards for children's TV animations.
- Managed the animation production for children's TV.
- Developed the concept design and artwork.
- Collated user and viewer feedback.
- Researched and developed CGI effects.
3D-Standards - Product Manager and UX Design.
Product manager for 3D-Standards (SAAS web and mobile application). Delivered to 20,000 businesses and over 2 million users.
ESG Data Intelligence
Led the product development and launch of an internal BI interface for investment analysis.
Connect Intranet Service for Public Sector Organisations (UK)
Led product concept, product roadmap, design innovation, and development, including the launch to initial clients.
Ansoft 3D AR Anatomical Modelling
Product design and development for a set of virtual human anatomical models for radiation modeling.
3D CAD System for Hospital Operating Rooms
Product management from concept to launch with four years of continual iterations.
BabyCad 3D Exhibition Design Toolhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzJBZKP1ZyU
Product manager and creative director for a disruptive concept used by over 20,000 small businesses.
3D Mapping US Government
Product design and management of a 3D UX to engage stakeholders in a large environmental project. Over 100m visitors.
Interactive Weather Maps
Product design and management of 3D mapping system for Ski.com and Weather.com.
Forestry Commission Devolution (UK)
Managed complex IT Program to enable devolution of forestry commission services from the UK government to the Welsh Assembly.
Online eCommerce and Membership Scheme: National Galleries London
Product designer of an integrated POS and online sales and membership system.
Project managed app development, implementation and input into content production.
Cosgrove Hall - Children's TV productions
TV productions for 5 to 10 year old audience. Including Danger Mouse, Little Robots and others.
Game design for consoles.
First Class Honors Bachelor's Degree in 3D Design
Manchester Metropolitan University - UK
Business Sustainability Management
University of Cambridge
United Nations UNITAS
Internal Auditor ISO 9001
Prince 2 Practitioner
Spanish Language Level 3 (intermediate)
University of Girona