Product Manager2020 - PRESENTToptal Projects
- Provided MVP scoping and delivery for US-based hybrid B2B LMS-Marketplace startup. Interfacing with the team distributed across four different time zones leading product strategy and MVP delivery.
- Transformed product ops for a Canadian B2B eCommerce company. Scope of change entailed strategic planning with OKRs, goal-oriented roadmaps, product discovery, prioritization with RICE, hypothesis-driven development, Jira, and Confluence best practices.
Product Manager2019 - 2020Swoop Funding
- Led the product team of three, responsible for the core web platform, marketing website, internal systems integration, and special projects for the High Street Banks.
- Orchestrated OKRs framework implementation in four weeks, coached the management team on setting and aligning goals across product, marketing, ops, and sales.
- Streamlined product release cadence with the implementation of robust Agile delivery processes, resulting in >100% reduction of incomplete issues in sprints. Leveled velocity to enable planning.
- Managed critical product initiatives hands-on: matching algorithm optimization, integrations with lenders, analytics instrumentation.
- Equipped and supported product, sales, and marketing teams with the relevant tools for customer insights and relationships: Amplitude, Intercom, Hotjar, SendInBlue, Xtreme Push, SalesForce.
- Advised founders on org structure and resourcing.
- Designed NPS tracking instrumentation, analysis, and integration with CS team operations.
Product Manager2017 - 2019Onedome
- First experienced product hire. Promoted to a leadership role within one year with a seat at the senior executive team. Responsibilities entailed revenue-generating products mgt. Initiated adoption of OKRs.
- Being the only person in the company driving digital mortgages business vertical at inception, was responsible for bringing the product from a one-liner objective to the validated prototype and secured partnership contracts in under 12 weeks without a single line of code written.
- Carried out mortgages industry research, technical discovery, compliance perimeter definition, value proposition design, business model validation, prototyping, usability testing, partnerships business development, and market launch strategy formulation, involving partnership with MAB, biggest underwriter in the UK.
- Launched to market highly complex legal services transactional portal, with SRA compliant CMS at the core, marketplace engine for connecting customers with property lawyers, deal progressor portal for estate agents and API integrations with industry service providers: KYC, property searches, land registry, HMRC.
- Integrated the building insurance and deal completion sub-products.
Product Manager2017 - 2017Freelance
- Led product strategy and roadmap, liaison with the incubator-community of designers and developers for the MVP development and launch.
- Delivered customer profiling, competitive benchmarking, MVP design, and specification for a CNC machinery analytics SAAS startup.
- Consulted the founding team on business model validation, value proposition design, and customer research for the convenience store services app launch.
Senior Product Manager2015 - 2016Market Tech UK
- Managed digital products for the two UK based eCommerce businesses of the holding company: Camdenmarket.com and Everything5pounds.com.
- Led a 20-strong team of co-located and off-shore product managers, designers, and engineers.
- Delivered legacy eCom MVP for Camdenmarket.com with the follow-up re-platforming of eCom site to API- centric isomorphic app with Node.js, React, Prismic, Solidus, and Practi.
- Recovered a crisis project of migrating Everything5pounds.com to SAP Hybris, and following re-platforming, delivered a transformation roadmap with a high impact on core business metrics: YOY REV up 70%, CR up 35%, RPS up 25%, SR up 100 %.
Principal Project Manager2013 - 2015Global Fashion Group (lamoda.ru)
- Promoted to PPM after successful design, delivery and roll out greenfield proprietary solution, from ground zero, covering transit warehouse network and last-mile delivery operations via the web app, mobile scanners interface for intra-logistics and Android app for couriers.
- Delivered the strategic program of a B2B managed services platform for white-label websites, eProduction, fulfillment, last-mile delivery, and a contact center with a budget of over $2 million.
- Established portfolio management, coached PMs, conducted project reviews, codified PMO guidelines.
- Asked to take the capacity as the head of PMO at departure.
Analyst2011 - 2012Accenture UKI
- Managed a team of interns and coordinated off-shore developers delivering projects for an Oracle ATG powered global eCommerce website.
- Led the team efforts of customizing internal deployment management tool for the European Travel Giant IT Transformation Programme spanning six countries, 20,000 end users, and targeted at 30% reduction of global IT estate operating costs.
- Prepared business cases for the £200 million investment into the IT landscape, which was a part of the submission to Ofgem for a national energy transmission company.