Strategy Director2018 - PRESENTEBO.ai
- Managed the product-market fit process for EBO, an AI-driven virtual assistant targeting financial services, gaming, and healthcare.
- Oversaw the digital output for EBO, a VC-backed AI company focused on building virtual assistants and chatbots for financial services companies (fintech) and healthcare operators.
- Developed all of the new digital assets, SEO, and created the entire funnel. Built out the content strategy to optimize SEO.
- Managed all agencies, including development, PR, content, website, and events.
Chief Product Officer2018 - 2018Blockchain Warehouse
- Managed the build of the core underlying exchange platform called CoinBx, a white-labeled exchange targeting funds.
- Worked on the tokenization and the integration of blockchain into companies as well as marketing, branding, and building of MVPs.
- Scoped out the requirements and managed a team of 12 to build CoinBX—the proprietary user onboarding, KYC/AML, and contributor cryptocurrency funding engine.
- Worked with eight clients across all functions to deliver their websites, SEO, SEM, digital tools, analytics suite, branding, go-to-market strategies and much more.
- Mentored a younger team in Agile as well as the best marketing and product practices.
- Collaborated with a development team, UX designers, and more from all around the world.
Product Lead2018 - 2018aXpire
- Led the market research, scoped out, built the MVP, and launched MatchBX.io: a mobile-first freelance jobs portal for aXpire (a blockchain-based fund).
- Managed a fully remote team that included UX designers, testers, developers, and marketing personnel.
- Created and managed the feedback loop for the site.
- Managed requirements and backlog.
Group Product Director2017 - 2018Virgin Mobile
- Spearheaded the creation of a fully digital proposition for Virgin Mobile across Africa and the Middle East.
- Recruited an in-house team to update digital products (the apps, website, external partners) in Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Oman, and create a new end to end digital experience for customers.
- Developed a new digital marketing and product suite for Saudi Arabian business, serving more than 3 million customers.
- Promoted the use of Agile across the Virgin Mobile group.
- Worked on integration with new payment gateways.
- Managed the business objectives and how they filtered into the requirements and backlog.
Head of Digital2017 - 2017Yolt (by ING)
- Managed the launch of an open banking fintech money mobile app called Yolt in the UK market; it's funded by ING bank and a first-mover open banking money app.
- Implemented the suite of analytics tools: Adjust SDK, GTM, and Mixpanel.
- Developed the content strategy to maximize SEO and SEM.
- Managed the marketing team and built out a customer service product offering for a true fintech brand.
- Oversaw the development of the brand and managed multiple agencies.
Head of Product2016 - 2017Provident Financial
- Built, branded, and launched the FTSE 100 group’s new mobile-first fintech marketplace—a next-gen "smart" money aggregator based on PSD2 (open banking).
- Managed the team in the soft launch of a closed beta launch (all done within five months) from start to finish. This involved getting bank board-level approval, investments for the product, hiring the team, the tech build, and brand creation.
- Developed with credit analyst the algorithm which uses machine learning to power the need-based aggregator.
- Led the affiliate recruitment and successfully gained ten partners' products for the soft launch.
- Created the brand, go-to-market strategy, and built and managed the marketing team.
- Managed the content, PR, SEM, SEO, digital tools, and much more.
Product Director | Co-founder2012 - 2016investUP
- Built, marketed, and sold an FCA-regulated fintech marketplace. This digital platform helped investors access and lend across 25 P2P lending sites.
- Oversaw the vision, product, roadmap, brand, and the development of the marketing strategy (SEM, SEO, digital, events etc) and affiliate business.
- Managed the build and launch of two versions of product using Lean methodology.
- Achieved substantial PR results: listed as a top 25 fintech company by The Sunday Times, mentioned in a Bloomberg TV interview, and listed as a top ten tech star by Forbes.