Dom is a product manager with 11+ years of hands-on experience. With a marketing and product background, he's an expert at building and growing award-winning platforms, mobile apps and websites. He brings together developers, marketers, and designers to build great products. With key experience in fintech, marketing, marketplaces, design, blockchain, P2P, telcos. and eCommerce, he's a strong proponent of Lean/Agile to deliver excellent products.
- Managed the product-market fit process for EBO, an AI-driven virtual assistant targeting financial services, gaming, and healthcare.
- Oversaw the digital output for EBO, a VC-backed AI company focused on building virtual assistants and chatbots for financial services companies (fintech) and healthcare operators.
- Developed all of the new digital assets, SEO, and created the entire funnel. Built out the content strategy to optimize SEO.
- Managed all agencies, including development, PR, content, website, and events.
Chief Product Officer
- Managed the build of the core underlying exchange platform called CoinBx, a white-labeled exchange targeting funds.
- Worked on the tokenization and the integration of blockchain into companies as well as marketing, branding, and building of MVPs.
- Scoped out the requirements and managed a team of 12 to build CoinBX—the proprietary user onboarding, KYC/AML, and contributor cryptocurrency funding engine.
- Worked with eight clients across all functions to deliver their websites, SEO, SEM, digital tools, analytics suite, branding, go-to-market strategies and much more.
- Mentored a younger team in Agile as well as the best marketing and product practices.
- Collaborated with a development team, UX designers, and more from all around the world.
- Led the market research, scoped out, built the MVP, and launched MatchBX.io: a mobile-first freelance jobs portal for aXpire (a blockchain-based fund).
- Managed a fully remote team that included UX designers, testers, developers, and marketing personnel.
- Created and managed the feedback loop for the site.
- Managed requirements and backlog.
Group Product Director
- Spearheaded the creation of a fully digital proposition for Virgin Mobile across Africa and the Middle East.
- Recruited an in-house team to update digital products (the apps, website, external partners) in Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Oman, and create a new end to end digital experience for customers.
- Developed a new digital marketing and product suite for Saudi Arabian business, serving more than 3 million customers.
- Promoted the use of Agile across the Virgin Mobile group.
- Worked on integration with new payment gateways.
- Managed the business objectives and how they filtered into the requirements and backlog.
Head of Digital
Yolt (by ING)
- Managed the launch of an open banking fintech money mobile app called Yolt in the UK market; it's funded by ING bank and a first-mover open banking money app.
- Implemented the suite of analytics tools: Adjust SDK, GTM, and Mixpanel.
- Developed the content strategy to maximize SEO and SEM.
- Managed the marketing team and built out a customer service product offering for a true fintech brand.
- Oversaw the development of the brand and managed multiple agencies.
Head of Product
- Built, branded, and launched the FTSE 100 group’s new mobile-first fintech marketplace—a next-gen "smart" money aggregator based on PSD2 (open banking).
- Managed the team in the soft launch of a closed beta launch (all done within five months) from start to finish. This involved getting bank board-level approval, investments for the product, hiring the team, the tech build, and brand creation.
- Developed with credit analyst the algorithm which uses machine learning to power the need-based aggregator.
- Led the affiliate recruitment and successfully gained ten partners' products for the soft launch.
- Created the brand, go-to-market strategy, and built and managed the marketing team.
- Managed the content, PR, SEM, SEO, digital tools, and much more.
Product Director | Co-founder
- Built, marketed, and sold an FCA-regulated fintech marketplace. This digital platform helped investors access and lend across 25 P2P lending sites.
- Oversaw the vision, product, roadmap, brand, and the development of the marketing strategy (SEM, SEO, digital, events etc) and affiliate business.
- Managed the build and launch of two versions of product using Lean methodology.
- Achieved substantial PR results: listed as a top 25 fintech company by The Sunday Times, mentioned in a Bloomberg TV interview, and listed as a top ten tech star by Forbes.
Simba | Senior Product Managementhttps://www.hellosimba.com
Led the ideation and product feasibility phase of the creation of a neo-bank aimed at the immigrant communities in the US.
RelatePay | Product Management
Set up and advised a fintech startup on the product, marketing, and project management.
Cash Cloud | Product Advisory
Advised on the development of the new product. Changed processes and flows to fit with updated funnel designs and UX/UI standards.
I advised the tech team, designers, and management on the development of the new product. I also ensured that the new apps fit in with modern UX/UI standards and changed processes and flows to fit with updated funnel designs.
Mentorship for Startupbootcamp
Served as a mentor/advisor for a number of fintech startups over the last five years.
Yolt (by ING) Lauchinghttps://www.yolt.com/
Led the launch of the fintech Yolt (by ING) into the market and oversaw the initial growth.
I was brought in to launch the PSD2 money mobile app in the UK market, heading up the digital (SEM, display, SEO) and content marketing teams.
Led the scope out and build of a new app for the Saudi Arabian market with three million customers.
Sourced and managed the team which built CoinBx, a white-labeled blockchain exchange solution that's targeted at funds.
Built, branded, and launched the FTSE 100 group’s new mobile-first marketplace—a next-gen "smart" money aggregator.
Led the scope, built, and launched the MVP of MatchBX.io (a mobile-first freelance job portal) for aXpire.
Helped build the MVP's blockchain. Verified Collection is a secure media ecosystem that's powered by blockchain and partnered with NYIAX and Nasdaq.
Bachelor of Arts Degree with Honors in Economics and Politics
University of Reading - Reading, England