Product and Business Strategy Advisor2018 - PRESENTInsight Optics
- Created a product roadmap.
- Advised on R&D and IP strategy.
- Rebuilt the company's business plan.
- Devised marketing materials for physicians and patients.
- Led the company strategy and goal setting sessions.
Founder2018 - PRESENTAgile Energy Networks, LLC
- Created and refined the business model.
- Recruited customers.
- Set the company vision and mission.
- Recruited advisors and employees.
- Defined the product roadmap.
Product and Business Strategy Advisor2018 - PRESENTFlatfile
- Led Flatfile's go-to-market strategy.
- Interviewed customers to develop case studies and profiles.
- Managed the GDPR readiness process.
- Refined the positioning, value statements, and brand.
- Recruited and hired for our distributed, part-time team.
Product Manager (Business Development and Product Marketing)2016 - 2018Envoy
- Led the research, design, implementation, and marketing strategy for Envoy's second business product deliveries, which grew to 400+ customers, $600,000+ ARR, and NPS +52 in the eight months since the launch.
- Built Envoy’s integrations platform alongside enterprise technology partners like Cisco, Hewlett-Packard (HP), and Box.
- Organized and led large research initiatives to define the company’s long-term product vision.
- Crafted a needs-based product roadmap for Envoy visitors to reverse a negative trend in customer growth.
- Defined the product marketing process and goals.
Competitive Analyst Consultant2016 - 2016FullStory
- Created a competitive positioning analysis for FullStory based on product features, pricing, and performance.
Advisor, Zumper VIP2016 - 2016Zumper
- Advised Zumper on a direct leasing model for landlords, similar to Lovely Direct.
General Manager and Product Lead — Lovely Direct2015 - 2016Lovely
- Developed a new business model and source of revenue and inventory with a leasing service model for independent landlords.
- Led the 10-person product and engineering team to a 62% unit cost reduction.
- Refocused the four members of the sales and marketing team from a traditional outbound sales model to an inbound marketing program, reducing customer acquisition costs by 65%.
- Developed pricing and listing features, reducing the average time on the market from 32 to 18 days.
- Prioritized and met customer needs, earning a +80 NPS, 4.5 Yelp rating, and 4.7 Google+ rating.
Marketing Consultant2015 - 2015MeTL
- Advised Tanzania's largest private enterprise on the launch strategy for their new line of soft drinks.
- Performed local market research and developed positioning for the new brands.
Marketing Lead (Part-time)2014 - 2015FullStory
- Performed a channel analysis to determine the most effective marketing channels.
- Developed cases and partnerships that improved lead conversion by 3x and 6x, respectively.
- Revised marketing automation process, improving the prospect engagement by more than 40%.
- Worked closely with the founding team to gather customer feedback and develop into a long-term product roadmap.
- Fulfilled my duties while also attending grad school.
Founding Team Lead2014 - 2014ProsumerGrid fka Energy Internet
- Developed the company's go-to-market strategy.
- Defined the early business model and validated with customers.
- Created financial projects and investor materials.
- Led the pitch team that won the National Clean Energy Business Plan competition, attracting customers and earning us $100,000 in seed capital.
User Success Intern2014 - 2014SalesforceIQ fka RelateIQ
- Completed a dozen different projects to improve the company’s operational efficiency.
- Revamped customer support processes to reduce time spent per request by 30%.
- Built SQL-based reporting to help customer success teams identify potential churn candidates.
Customer Success Owner2012 - 2013Crimson Hexagon
- Worked as the first large account owner and was responsible for developing relationships with major brands like Toyota, Nike, and Samsung.
- Managed a $2 million+ business with a net-negative churn of 20%.
- Led all of the new enterprise client engagements.
- Developed a sustainable implementation strategy for major accounts.
- Coordinated with agency partners for value-added reporting services.
Technical Coordinator2009 - 2012Epic Systems
- Led a team of eleven during an on time, under budget, on a $100 million install of Epic's electronic medical record software for St. Luke's Health System in Idaho.
- Provided proactive and reactive technical support to major healthcare systems.
- Wrote custom code and integrations for Epic's Professional Billing software suite.
- Collaborated with customers on systems design for optimal AR/AP automation.