Vice President of Product, and Merchandising2011 - 2104Travelport
- Launched market leading merchandising solutions for the airline industry.
- Researched the market and competition, building a clear profile of unmet needs.
- Developed and secured C-Level commitment to a multi-year business case to create a leadership position in merchandising for airlines.
- Oversaw the leadership of a multi-site product and technology team, while developing merchandising capability.
- Worked as the industry representative with a focus on key issues such as the IATA New Distribution Capability.
Chief Commercial Officer2015 - 2018Travelport Digital
- Pivoted professional services business to a product-led business model.
- Built and launched new digital (mobile app) products aimed at the travel agency, and airline space.
- Built a global travel brand (Travelport Digital) from scratch with a new digital marketing strategy and team.
- Led rebranding of a product portfolio to set out a new positioning for mobile based on an engagement economy paradigm.
- Worked closely with customers and market to define new capabilities for a mobile push notification solution.
Head of Commercial Strategy2014 - 2015Travelport
- Led the commercial strategy on behalf of the Travelport Commercial Organisation.
- Applied influencing leadership skills to align key deilverables across multiple business units.
- Led the commercial due diligence on a $57 million acquisition of a mobile development team in Ireland.
Director and Vice President of Product2009 - 2011Travelport
- Launched a new version of the Travelport ePricing solutions to 67,000 agency customers worldwide.
- Researched the market to create a key customer facing team called 'Bookability' team. This created new value for the Online Travel Agency, customers in particular.
- Led hotel, car, and advertising product teams to research the market, and build new capability with compelling user stories.
Product Director2005 - 2009SITA
- Researched the market and competition through market research. New user stories were developed via customer interviews.
- Built a new portfolio solution set called Total Fare Management.
- Led and mentored product teams in the UK, and North America.
- Developed a strategic portfolio business case working through internal financial approval processes resulting in C-level pitch and approval for a three year investment case.
Head of Product2000 - 2005Marrakech
- Managed multiple product teams and backlogs to deliver procurement to the payment platform.
- Worked closely with the sales channels to land new major accounts.
- Mentored and developed product leaders.
- Presented and worked alongside C-Suite in investment rounds.
- Researched the market and competition, worked closely with existing customers and prospects to generate compelling user stories.