SaaS Growth Consultant2016 - PRESENTGrowthLook
- Advised over 50 B2C, B2B, and Enterprise SaaS companies on new product development, data analysis, UX, and growth initiatives.
- Maintained a 5-star mentor rating with over 60 total reviews at GrowthMentor.com and Clarity.fm.
- Acquired and ran Skylark, an iOS app that integrated with smart home and IoT devices (e.g., Nest thermostat). Hired and managed a remote iOS and Ruby on Rails development team.
- Created GrowthLook.com, a UX and data analysis service that has driven measurable revenue and user growth for over 25 startups.
Director of Product2021 - 2022GloveBox
- Raised a $5.5 million Series A in July 2022 at GloveBox.
- Researched, defined, and delivered a product roadmap for a SaaS data aggregation platform, B2C mobile apps, and enterprise integrations.
- Oversaw the development and launch of several major feature releases and product upgrades to 100,000+ users.
- Coordinated activity across UX, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success, leading to record-setting 6-digit monthly revenue.
- Led C-suite in defining company-wide culture, values, and top-level OKRs to guide the overall business strategy.
- Established a company-wide wiki and documentation process, enabling ongoing asynchronous collaboration.
Software Product Manager2018 - 2019Voalte
- Voalte was acquired by Hillrom (NYSE: HRC) in May 2019 for $200m.
- Led product, engineering, and marketing teams distributed across ten time zones through the build and launch of Voalte Insight, a communications analytics tool implemented at dozens of hospitals across the US.
- Designed and ran iOS and Android enterprise mobile app user research and experience mapping workshops at VUE2018, an annual user conference for 200 healthcare executives.
- Built a scalable user feedback analysis system that captures and automatically categorizes thousands of user comments and feature requests per month.
- Drove market research into product features to raise adoption among doctors, a critical audience for business expansion. Recommended features to be included in the product roadmap for release in 2020.
- Defined and prioritized features and shaped a roadmap for an enterprise mobile secure messaging platform for hospitals used by over a million nurses and doctors nationwide.
Director of Products and Marketing2011 - 2016Telepathy
- Worked for Telepathy, later acquired by ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW) in Oct 2017.
- Built, monetized, and scaled eight Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products used by over 150,000 users.
- Facilitated the acquisition of three SaaS products.
- Concepted, launched, and scaled Filament, an intuitive blog analytics tool, with a three-person team within a year.
- Achieved a tripled activation rate from around 15% to 40% with an onboarding redesign for Filament.
- Built, launched, and optimized an automated marketing system for nurturing leads through the sales funnel and business development lifecycle.
- Produced and delivered video webinars, articles, and sales collateral to drive inbound new business inquiries.
- Designed and implemented a data-driven lead-scoring model to support the agency's business development team.
Account Supervisor2009 - 2010Bailey Gardiner
- Created and executed an integrated online advertising and print campaign for Brookfield Homes’ Calabria community, generating over $8.5 million in sales within six months.
- Concepted and relaunched website for San Diego's top morning radio show, Jeff & Jer, incorporating a live-streaming video show, "Live from Jerry's Garage," with real-time audience participation via Twitter, that attracted ~5,800 viewers per week.
- Led the development and rollout of an Addy-award-winning integrated interactive, outdoor media campaign for San Diego Hospice. The campaign was credited with driving the highest patient population in the organization’s 33-year history, a key client goal.
Account Supervisor2007 - 2008Mercury Marketing
- Developed an integrated marketing strategy for Tweeter, the largest home audio and video retailer in the US, that generated over $12 million in revenue in the first year.
- Implemented multiple direct mail campaigns that each yielded ROI between 150% and 2,500% for Tweeter.
- Concepted and launched the KB Clubhouse, a multi-channel customer loyalty program for KB Toys, to over 600 retail stores nationwide, within five months. The program enrolled over 60,000 members within the first six months.
Account Manager2005 - 2007Arnold Worldwide
- Managed and executed email campaigns for Royal Caribbean to over three million subscribers.
- Led the implementation of integrated web, email, and personalized direct mail campaigns for Royal Caribbean, generating over $35 million in annual booking revenue.
- Designed and implemented new agency processes to produce personalized direct mail in under ten days–a 400% reduction in typical lead time.