Startup Mentor | Coach2018 - PRESENTTechstars
- Worked with 100+ startups at Founder Institute (global accelerator) to define their business model and go-to-market, interview and survey customers, define product strategy and roadmap, and launch product MVPs to validate market assumptions.
- Worked with 15+ high-growth startups at Techstars Berlin (an $18.2 billion accelerator) to built their value proposition, identify assumptions and risks, do market research, define product strategy, and build web/mobile MVPs in multiple industries.
- Mentored Flowr at the Imagine2030 (a sustainable mobility incubator by the German Government) building an energy storage system to charge EV fleets in cities, and having financial transactions by reselling energy back into the grid.
- Worked with Beelinguapp (an education mobile app with 3 million users) on carrying out customer research, identifying opportunities, building an opportunity roadmap, and launching A/B tests to increase onboarding, retention, and revenue metrics.
Head of CRM Digital Ventures2021 - 2022The Kraft Heinz Company
- Led a 15-member team of cross-functional builders to build three disruptive startups by building MVPs.
- Designed the innovation and discovery process for the CRM department to identify 200+ ideas and validate 30+ ideas in a few months.
- Interviewed 100+ people and built 30+ landing pages to discover customer problems and validate potential solutions.
- Reported to the chief growth officer (CGO) and VP of digital transformation.
Interim VP Product2020 - 2021Fintech Co.
- Defined the product vision, strategy, go-to-market, customer journey, and customer pain points. Launched 15+ discovery and design sprints to interview customers, build mobile prototypes, launch MVPs, and validate assumptions with thousands of users.
- Managed the delivery team of 10+ people with Agile and Scrum to deliver a fully working, compliant mobile investing app. Defined the product roadmap, sliced product releases, managed the product backlog, and led scrum sprints.
- Led the design and marketing team to deliver marketing assets like a product video, landing page, and community that helped create a waitlist of 40,000+ users.
Lean Product Manager | Innovation Consultant2019 - 2021LEANCrush (Self-employed)
- Launched several discovery-and-design sprints (build of the MVP) to validate market/product assumptions, MVP, and version 1 of their product for Hulecos SA (a deep-tech and mobile app stealth company).
- Worked for Offerista GmbH (the largest DACH consumer network with a 39.5 million reach) and trained senior management in lean, created a new business department, launched discovery-and-design sprints for a product for Kaufland (food retail company).
- Launched a new healthcare product in Germany for Menavitin GmbH (a spin-off from Pelion the largest Polish healthcare operator with a $2 billion revenue) by executing discovery and design sprints; directly reported to the CEO and board of directors.
Co-founder | CEO | CPO2011 - 2018Proudsugar
- Managed and led growth, product, and analytics teams for more than 15 projects that resulted in increased revenues for eCommerce, SaaS, app, and lead generation with conversion rate optimization, lean and agile methodologies.
- Led a team of six, implemented web analytics, interviewed/surveyed customers, identified opportunities, redesigned the UX, and launched A/B tests for MROSupply (eCommerce with 1 million SKUs for mechanical parts) resulting in $5 million/year sales.
- Led a team of seven, added analytics, launched surveys, optimized customer journey, built a testing roadmap, redesigned UX, and launched A/B tests for Openme.com (an eCommerce startup that was sold to Rowl), resulting in over 33% in sales in <3 months.
- Led a team of nine, added analytics, surveyed and interviewed, redesigned UX, road mapped, and launched A/B tests for Plug.dj (a web/mobile music startup with 7 million users), resulting in higher retention of 120,000+ new users/year in <3 months.
- Worked with a team of 15, added analytics, did user research, built an opportunity roadmap, and launched A/B tests for Moviepilot (a movie content platform that sold to Webedia), resulting in higher onboarding for 520,000+ users/year in <4 months.
- Worked with a team of seven, implemented web analytics and created dashboard reports for Pluto.tv (an internet TV startup that sold to Viacom for $300 million). This led to identifying product conversion problems, UX redesigns and better KPIs.
- Led a team of five for Discuto.io (a B2B SaaS ideation and collaboration platform with 20,000+ users), implemented analytics, performed user surveys/interviews, launched a UX redesign, resulting in higher onboarding of 35%, as well as 2x retention.
- Led a team of four for Explorable (an educational platform with 4 million visitors/month), implemented web analytics, did user surveys/interviews, launched a roadmap of A/B experiments, and built an MVP. Increased engagement by 30% and sales by 25%.
CMO2011 - 2011Wunderlist
- Worked for Wunderlist: the best to-do list app in the world, with over +10 million users that sold to Microsoft for +$100 million.
- Led the marketing and design team of seven people from 2 million to 4 million app downloads.
- Delivered a pre-launch event for Wunderkit campaign that attracted over 500,000 users.
- Led the creation of Wunderkit's new website from ideation to pre-launch.
Co-founder | CEO | CPO2010 - 2011Lowffer
- Worked for Lowffer: a mobile recommendation app that allowed users to discover the best geo-located offers.
- Led a team of six people from definition to launch and improvement; it had about over 40,000 users.
- Executed the pre-launch campaign over magazines, radio, conferences, and online that attracted over 3,000 users.
- Defined and built the web and mobile app with a team of four designers and developers from mockups to deployment.
Startup Advisor | Investment Deal Flow Manager2010 - 2010Keiretsu Forum
- Worked for La Salle Innovation Park (startup incubator), supporting ten product launches alongside 50+ world-class mentors. I also helped manage the Keiretsu Business Angel Forum, a community of accredited Angels and VCs in 53 global chapters.
- Built a startup deal flow network for investors across Spain, then screened and valued 100 companies—raising €200,000-€2million. Created a network of dozens of investors across Spain to present startup fundraising deals.
- Mentored ten technology startups and helped them build a product, execute go-to-market strategies, and fundraise.
Associate Consultant for Business Intelligence2008 - 2009Oracle
- Worked for Oracle, a multinational computer technology corporation with 177.13 billion in market capitalization.
- Participated in building two business intelligence projects for EMEA management.
- Collaborated in building BI dashboards for Dutch management.
- Provided a training workshop on the Oracle BI platform.