Senior Product Manager2021 - 2022Spin (A Former Subsidiary of Ford Motor Company)
- Launched Spin Team, a mobile app used by the ops team to service IoT micromobility vehicles. Developed the product strategy and tactics and led the execution, exceeding defined OKRs: 1.6x target markets launched, 99% usage, and 34% NPS improvement.
- Defined product strategy and roadmap for Q1 and Q2 through collaboration with upper management, opportunity scoring, leveraging Agile, and product thinking. Shared extensive experience, leading to well-defined goals, OKRs, and a focus on usage KPIs.
- Saved the operations division over $50,000 per year by conducting discovery work on a vendor tool, interviewing internal customers, building an ROI model, and presenting the results to upper management, which deprecated the tool.
- Transformed the team culture through organization, communication, defining and justifying team direction, and product evangelization, resulting in the fulfillment of Q1 goals, upper management recognition, and 0 team member turnover.
- Mentored an APM, a first-time PM, and a senior PM through empathy, communication, understanding of their strengths and weaknesses, and provision of constructive feedback and SMART goals.
Product Manager2021 - 2021PepsiCo
- Led the launch of a DTC Gatorade Gx checkout experience end-to-end, running user tests and collaborating cross-functionally, leading to an NPS increase of 15% and a forecasted annual revenue of more than $5 million.
- Inherited and analyzed a one-month-old B2B pilot using a combination of the service design model, how might we design thinking, stakeholder interviewers, and presented insights and recommendations leading to the immediate conclusion of the pilot.
- Identified platform analytics improperly tracked for core-user journeys during week one and collaborated with engineers to prioritize and resolve the issue, enabling upcoming key initiatives to access correct data.
- Collaborated with the product lead to define team OKRs and the product roadmap for leadership and managed re-prioritization throughout the year to mitigate risk using testbeds and deliver various B2B and B2C initiatives on schedule.
- Bootstrapped an NPS email solution for SendGrid and SurveyMonkey with the lead engineer in one day after learning the OTS marketing tool did not meet legal requirements. Ensured the on-time delivery of pre-migration NPS surveys to customers.
Product Manager2020 - 2021Dawn Foods
- Led the launch of a B2B special-orders feature in only four weeks, leveraging user interviews and prototype testing, resulting in a 42% increase in requests with an additional 100 orders per month.
- Improved data culture by implementing best practices, processes, and documentation to address KPIs, data pulls, and metric tracking strategies, leading to insights that inform prioritization and UI/UX design.
- Persuaded leadership that the new marketing shopping-list feature was customer-focused by pulling usage stats and screen-size data to simulate various viewports in a demo, which alleviated concerns and led to a sign-off for the launch.
- Analyzed user journeys on the eCommerce platform, identified inefficiencies with the click-to-reorder function, and designed a more informative CTA and direct-user path, resulting in a 5% improvement in cart conversion.
- Identified, designed, and prioritized user-security updates surrounding login status and temporary passwords to continue the site optimization initiative, bringing the platform up to industry standards.
eCommerce Product Manager2018 - 2019Instacart
- Launched the Food Lion and Price Chopper eCommerce delivery and pickup platform with zero delays by leading a 9-month integration between Unata's platform and Instacart's fulfillment system and redesigning the checkout UI and UX.
- Increased customer engagement and app ratings from 2.6 to 4.7 stars (an 81% improvement) by creating a hypothesis, gathering qualitative and quantitative data, analyzing design patterns, and executing a prepared strategy.
- Assembled and led Unata's first A/B testing team to build necessary tools and processes to run A/B tests after defining metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and success criteria for customer-checkout conversion.
Product Manager2017 - 2018Loblaw Digital
- Grew revenue by 2.5x and decreased cart and checkout abandonment rates by 7% and 20% through integrating and launching PC Optimum, PC Insider, PCid, Mobile Wallets, Tracking Pixels, GoData, Qualtrics Site Intercept, and Dermatology Product Finder.
- Increased cart conversion (+5%) and checkout conversion (+38%) by managing the end-to-end user research, design, development, A/B testing, and go-to-market strategy for beauty BOUTIQUE's new optimized checkout experience.
- Persuaded the trading team to choose an optimal solution and approach by building an ROI model (including sensitivity and break-even analysis) of an unvalidated idea and conducting an in-house vs. off-the-shelf solution analysis.
Product Manager2016 - 2016Eyereturn Marketing
- Decreased user effort by 50% after launching a flagship customer-facing analytics and insights dashboard, which was designed by leveraging data analysis for revenue, Google Analytics for user flows, and prototyping.
- Reduced user friction by 50% through redesigning the date selection UI and UX in Moqups and InVision, conducting customer interviews, and prototyping.
- Conducted user research and technical feasibility studies on the integration of various vendor APIs (e.g., Facebook Ads) into the analytics and reporting platform.
Project Manager2012 - 2015Zulimar
- Received the Royal College Innovation Award for Continuing Professional Development and improved patient care by directing 30+ innovative online Continuing Medical Education (CME) programs that influence behavioral shifts in physician practice.
- Achieved an unprecedented adoption rate (1,000+ physician sign-ups in two weeks) and won repeat business after leading the design and development of an online compendium in collaboration with the CCS under a tight budget and time constraints.
- Enhanced user experience and reduced customer assistance requests by 75% through analyzing user flows and usage patterns and redesigning the UI and UX of Zulimar's CME tool.