CEO | Founder2009 - PRESENTStoryBox
- Designed, developed, maintained, and oversaw a software product used by over 35 Fortune 500 companies including Disney, Levi's, P&G, and more.
- Raised $3 million+ in venture capital as a solo founder, including an investment from Google's chairman, Eric Schmidt.
- Acted as project manager for over 150 projects with companies from 3 to 10,000+ employees to implement custom software solutions.
Consultant2008 - 2009McKinsey & Co.
- Investigated and analyzed the global R&D footprint and strategy of a $3 billion pharmaceutical company.
- Developed a national media strategy and online donation platform for a $70 million non-profit charter school.
- Worked in the New York office on various projects.
MBA Student2007 - 2009Stanford Business School
- Completed multiple courses at the Stanford Design School.
- Awarded first place of 362 competitors in the leadership executive challenge.
- Organized and led 13 of 25 entrepreneur club events.
- Selected by the admissions office to give a keynote speech to 400 admitted students.
- Acted as the entrepreneur club's chief operating officer.
Assistant Engineer Officer2002 - 2007US Navy
- Worked as a senior supervisor on the ship and was responsible for the safe operation and navigation of a $1.3 billion nuclear-powered warship and the welfare of over 170 lives onboard in clandestine operations of vital importance to national security.
- Directed 200 military personnel and 400 civilian workers as the captain’s primary representative during $500 million engineering overhaul; position normally reserved for officer three years senior.
- Created and implemented a training program for over 400 prospective submarine officers; was assessed as “best program in the last five years” by the commander of West Coast operations based on the efficiency of the program and feedback of participants.
- Overhauled the system for discovering and correcting material problems on the submarine; implemented a cultural change that reduced the average time of identification to correction by 25%.
- Was recognized by the Department of Energy evaluation team as the top nuclear reactor plant supervisor of nine; was cited for command presence, initiative, and team leadership abilities.
- Received three Naval Achievement Medals for distinguished service.