Verified Expert in Product Management
As a technology executive, Krista has specialized in directing product strategy for telecommunications and SaaS offerings with a key focus on driving professional services and managed services. She has worked on startup organizations within large global companies, which gave her experience working nimbly and negotiating corporate structures to get things done.
Portfolio Management Consultant
- Developed a portfolio management organization that helped eliminate lower-value activities and optimize capacity to prioritize higher-value initiatives for the CTO of Anthem.
- Determined the structure of the team, the processes, and the relative scoring methodology for over 3,500 annual project requests to ensure the organization places its efforts into the most impactful, higher-value initiatives.
- Enabled $26 million in savings by eliminating low-value work within the first six months of portfolio management rollout.
- Utilized executive relationship skills, iterative process creation, and change management acumen to ease the cultural changes from the portfolio management process, which transformed the company into a data-driven organization.
Group Senior Vice President
- Set the global strategy for enterprise mobility and workplace productivity, including the strategic partnership owner of Apple and Microsoft relationships.
- Ensured differentiated offerings to support vendors.
- Sponsored Dimension Data and Apple relationship, driving differentiated conversation and increasing sales across various digital workplace, security, and networking practices.
- Advised Microsoft on future strategies as a member of the MS Advisory Council, providing feedback on pricing, challenges, and features gaps—allowing partners to implement software, obtain analytics, and improve the updating of ongoing software.
- Collaborated with regions to understand attainment of quota, profitability, and revenue mix, leveraging information to set product prioritizations, defining needed solutions, driving educational programs, and developing marketing programs.
- Increased services attach ratios and the overall margin of deals by devising and implementing strategy.
- Served as a key stakeholder for private equity buyout of organizations within the business by meeting and developing relationships with private equity partners and overseeing due diligence meetings covering technology and pipeline and existing sales.
Director, Go to Market
- Drove enterprise mobility from a new business to $12 million annual revenue.
- Cooperated with marketing to create relevant marketing campaigns and provided strategic guidance on the market messaging.
- Collaborated with internal training teams to provide content—including market overview, competitors, and differentiation—to internal sales teams.
- Increased joint marketing engagements with Microsoft and VMWare, ensuring recognition as a thought leader in that space.
- Facilitated training for internal teams, increasing the sales funnel by 80%.
Director, Mobility Solution Services
- Created and continually improved upon professional and managed services offering for implementation and management of mobile security for enterprise mobility clients. Moved from bespoke to packaged offers which enabled AT&T sellers to sell at scale.
- Facilitated a $28 million overall revenue by leading service enablement, infrastructure readiness, and onboarding projects, plus pricing and margin strategy.
- Solidified a competitive edge by quickly delivering 46 products—representing +40% gross margins, including hosted, on-premise, and cloud services.
- Analyzed needs and structured offers for 24x7, follow-the-sun support in Atlanta and India call centers, creating cost analysis, team training, and marketing materials.
- Identified and implemented various process improvements, including a 45% effort reduction by refining the customer onboarding process for the service desk and delivering contracts to customers five days faster by creating a solution validation tool.
Cloud Services for Microsoft
Oversaw the strategy of managed service which streamlined the administration of Microsoft licenses for global clients.
This offer was a key strategy in the $300 million annual business which I oversaw.
Managed Services for Mobile Security
Led offer development of managed service for mobile device management, which facilitated $28 million in revenue.
Enterprise Mobility as a Service
Led business strategy and execution of a management platform for enterprise mobility for large, multinational clients.
Bachelor's Degree in Astronomy
University of Iowa - Iowa City, IA
Scaled Agilist SAFE4