CEO1999 - PRESENTAbove Voice, Inc.
- Established a Florida franchise for the InteliGlas platform leveraging artificial intelligence to automate office buildings.
- Introduced CleanAir by InteliGlas to support the return of employees to their offices post COVID-19.
- Developed ROI modeling to demonstrate how building owners can reduce their electrical costs by 20-44%, and increase their property valuations by millions.
Senior Director Product Management, Calix Cloud2016 - 2018Calix
- Led a team of six people, including project managers, product managers, and solution architects. I launched two new Calix Cloud offers for network intelligence and analytics, including network-based systems and mobile applications.
- Created over $25 million in new business while slashing costs and improving gross margins by over 30% to exceed 85% supporting over 18 million subscribers.
- Coordinated with 24x7 engineering leveraging local and offshore resources.
- Managed stakeholder interactions, project managing to ensure smooth onboarding and revenue recognition processes.
- Created customer incentives to move from legacy to new SaaS platforms.
- Created ROI models to demonstrate value to customers —tied with customer success to monitor and adjust programs to achieve the desired ROI.
Director, Product Management, Communications Service Providers2011 - 2015Symantec Corporation
- Project managed three network security platforms—next-generation network protection (NGNP), mobile security, and MDM/MAM—that solved global network threat challenges including identity, fraud, spam, compound threats, traffic analytics, parental, and corporate policy management working with 17 key partners in a 3-year $1 billion plan.
- Managed a global matrixed organization of key stakeholders as the project manager across marketing and engineering to launch the $1 billion plan.
- Served as a thought leader for security in a network functions virtualization (NFV) architecture.
- Selected as Symantec Top Talent in 2015.
- Created Symantec Sealed (Partner) Program for MDM/MAM–signing over 40 partners in six months.
Account Executive2010 - 2011Aegis Mobility
- Led marketing and sales activities for Aegis Mobility working with insurance companies, regulatory bodies, and partner manufacturers.
- Deployed mobile endpoint distracted driving software and fleet management interfaces to mitigate liability and risk.
- Managed the project evaluations with regulatory bodies with mobile apps for distracted driving.
- Worked with insurance company customers who wanted to reduce their enterprise customer risks.
Director, Business Development, Convergent Communications2007 - 2010CGI Group
- Wrote and implemented the business plan for Unified Communications for service providers.
- Implemented an OSS/BSS infrastructure for software as a service (SaaS).
- Pioneered the testing center of excellence practice.
- Managed customer projects in test automation.
- Managed the projects for mobile, IP, and UC telecom services at Sprint, AT&T, and CenturyLink.
Vice President Business Development – Americas2005 - 2007Aepona
- Ran national sales and marketing for Appium AB, exceeding partnering and revenue goals until they were acquired by Aepona.
- Managed a team of project managers, product managers, solution architects, and sales personnel to implement large service provider contracts.
- Established new partner programs.
Senior Director Marketing2001 - 2003Leapstone Systems (acquired by Motorola)
- Delivered marketing support for over $20 million in revenues in the first 18 months for this startup.
- Reduced costs by renegotiating contracts to less than 50% of the original contracts.
- Branded the company (originally Comstellar Networks).
- Created pricing generating $18 million in revenues.
- Managed partnerships, media, and events.
Director of Product Line Management1999 - 2001Nortel Networks
- Led a team of 120 people to create Nortel’s first carrier-grade applications platform program based on SOA and web 2.0 (SaaS infrastructure) with a service provider funnel of $700 million over three years.
- Managed directly project management, product management, and product marketing for the Managed Application Services Platform.
- Led the acquisition of Epicon for $300 million in June 2000 to incorporate a key remote delivery technology.
- Selected as Nortel Top Talent in 2001.