Product Management and Growth marketing2019 - 2020Freelance
- Led product roadmap, monetization, and go-to-market of AI/ NLP consumer insights product from reviews from eCommerce marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, websites, social, surveys, forums, and other data sources leading to 200%+ revenue YoY growth.
- Led feature definition and marketing for review collection product for Shopify marketplace and grew it over 500%+ MoM.
- Identified customer personas, needs, competitors, and gaps for customer insights by conducting user interviews and market research and defining data collection, transformation, reporting, and visualization requirements.
- Defined system performance requirements for data ingestion, processing, concurrency, and accuracy.
- Defined keyword ranking algorithms for Amazon, and other eCommerce listing optimizations and PPC bidding.
Head of Products2018 - 2018Quantta Analytics
- Built big data lake of Indian consumer information with algorithms for data cleaning, identity deduping, data validation and consumer profile enhancements like interests, propensity to buy, etc.
- Led cross-functional teams to develop alternate credit scoring MVP using machine learning algorithms for Indian consumers with the potential of addressing 500 million Indian consumers and piloted with 2 NBFCs.
- Led teams to develop models for predicting behavior, purchase propensity, and product interests to identify target customers and executed omnichannel marketing campaigns delivering 11x ROI for clients.
- Built key media partnerships bringing omnichannel marketing including search, display, social, mobile, in-app, native, email, SMS, television, and newspaper advertising to SMBs.
- Created models to predict Indian GDP in collaboration with Niti-Aayog, consistently predicting GDP accurately within +/-0.25% for 3 quarters featured in bankingfinance.in and other leading publications.
Lead Product Manager2014 - 2018Yellowpages
- Managed product roadmap and monetization of Yellowpage's $400 million local search advertising platform of consisting of ad serving, search relevancy, yield optimization, reporting, and publisher network APIs.
- Led the product for traffic acquisition and traffic quality defining publisher APIs and leading integrations with top local search publishers such as Yelp, Yahoo, CityGrid, Bing, etc. expanding inventory by over 60%.
- Defined, drove, and analyzed A/B tests for conversion and user experience optimization on web and mobile collaborating with business, engineering and other cross-functional teams leading to 53% higher CTR.
- Defined analytics requirements for data collection and reporting used for yield optimization, accounting and performance monitoring used by over 10,000+ advertisers and account managers.
- Defined algorithm for yield optimization and maximizing monetization across YP’s paid search and subscription inventory, display, and third-party ad sources such as Yahoo, AdSense, etc.
- Created marketing and training decks and training the trainer with product features for sales enablement.
Technical Account Manager consultant2013 - 2014eCommera (Order Dynamics)
- Served as the technical lead for client on-boarding, analyzed and audited client data across a number of different sources including Order, Product, Inventory, Web Analytics, Marketing, Operations, CRM, etc. through API connects, FTP transfers, data feeds, etc., and created join logic to stitch the datasets for correlation and forecasting analysis.
- Identified the trends, patterns and anomalies that help shape site design, campaign marketing performance and merchandising strategy in an eCommerce environment and advised clients of corrective actions.
Product management consultant2013 - 2013Comprehend
- Analyzed healthcare clinical trial lifecycle to identify personas and their reporting requirements; created use cases for standard reports and visualization features for SaaS analytics tool improving adoption by 10%.
- Defined on-the-fly ETL requirements for clinical trials’ data enabling complex ad-hoc analytics.
- Conceptualized and setup sandbox environment for customer trials and created product manual.
- Collaborated with partners for integration and solution requirements for 2 business development deals.
Data Product Manager2013 - 2013Tivo
- Reported to VP-Product, managed cross-channel display and video advertising analytics platform analyzing >100 million transactions/day and 10s TB of data from Cable TV (set-top box), IP TV, web, and mobile platforms, managing $1 million software budget.
- Defined data collection, warehousing, and reporting UI requirements for next gen. analytics platform. Evaluated vendors for feature requirements, cost, ease of implementation, and recommended analytics product for purchase.
- Led cross-functional teams of IT, operations, engineering, audit, legal, and research for end-to-end review and recommendations for data management processes and industry data certifications.
- Liaisoned with research teams to drive new insight reports for key partnerships for customer delight.
- Designed an analytical data store and implemented an ad-hoc reporting tool through Tableau interface for deep research and self serve reporting.
Product & Program Manager2010 - 201224 7 ai
- Led design, development, and launch of eCommerce web and mobile natural language based assisted platform [chatbots] using predictive analytics for Fortune 500 clients handling over 60+ million visitors/month.
- Managed multivariate A/B tests for UI, text, and flow optimization increasing user engagement to 1.5X.
- Productized customer sentiment identifier through text mining customer interactions – chats, surveys, and call transcripts and presented recommendations to senior client management leading to 10%+ CSAT increase.
- Coordinated customer workshops (20+ participants) and focus groups for feature discovery.
- Optimized customer acquisition programs by analyzing traffic funnels, web analytics analysis, and recommended site and agent training improvements to increase conversion rate by 7%+.
Systems Analyst2004 - 2008Infosys Technologies Ltd
- Spearheaded 20-member global team and directly managed four software engineers for building financial services applications in J2EE and Web API platform for 30 trading and brokerage services application features.
- Estimated the effort for software development tasks, negotiated contracts, project management of delivery, and client coordination.
- Defined, designed, and developed digital transformation of health insurance companies for online acquisition and onboarding of customers.
- Coordinated cross-functional teams to implement product requirements, streamlined communication and workflow process achieving 40% productivity increase and "Extremely Satisfied" customer rating.
- Formulated new employee onboarding plan increasing training effectiveness and cutting induction time by 50%.