Head of Product2019 - PRESENTRehinged.ai
- Crafted the specifications for the AI and NLP-driven sales intelligence SaaS product.
- Managed the engineering team in developing the SaaS product.
- Led the technical discussion in various commercialization partnerships of the SaaS product.
Chief Architect2012 - PRESENTGalaxy & Sons
- Designed and built data-focused web applications leveraging AI and ML.
- Ran a product management consulting practice targeting mobile and web application space.
- Contributed to projects including a smartphone technology roadmap for a world-leading semiconductor company.
- Defined, designed, and managed the development of cross-platform consumer mobile application for iOS and Android.
- Defined, designed, and managed a mobile insurance software platform development. The platform ran on the web with mobile clients on Android and iOS.
VP Product2016 - 2019Fracta.ai
- Defined the product strategy and developed a web application prototype that was used to correct assumptions and gather feedback from lead customers.
- Drove the development of SaaS SW platform that wraps a complicated AI/ML algorithm utilizing geospatial GIS data into an easy-to-use SW product that meets the needs of municipals customers in tackling renewal of aging water infrastructure.
- Led a team of data engineers and built Fracta’s data pipeline and process to guide customers from messy data to refined ML driven results.
- Defined and executed a structured agile product and SW development process for the company. Helped evolve the product from Prototype to V4 and grow the customer base from zero to 40+ municipalities.
Product Management, Smartphone Experiences2010 - 2012Nokia USA
- Led the Nokia smartphone experience definition for Nokia Verizon products with a long term vision of sensor and AI-driven complete product experience.
- Collaborated across all functions of Nokia North America from the leadership team to SW and HW engineering.
Product Portfolio Strategy and Product Range Management2008 - 2010Nokia Denmark
- Defined portfolio strategy and product lines for Nokia Live Business Unit with $5+ billion annual sales.
- Led product strategy to restructure part of Nokia’s sprawling product portfolio, with many hard decisions.
- Guided the PM function as a product range manager, coordinating activities across sales, marketing, design, R&D and PM in Nokia’s large matrix organization to maintain a coherent product line.
Senior Manager, Business Strategy2006 - 2008Nokia USA
- Developed a classic business strategy for the Nokia CDMA Business unit - analyzing available markets, M&A, and partnerships.
Technology Product Management2003 - 2006Nokia USA
- Led the tech marketing team to define technology roadmaps for Nokia CDMA products. Technologies covered from RF/Bluetooth to DRM and multimedia.
- Worked closely with engineering and SW platforms to build products that meet customer.
Various Engineering Roles1998 - 2003Nokia Finland/UK
- Worked at various roles in different mobile phone and software business units.
- Developed game engine software that shipped in 100+ million devices.
- Wrote and held mobile internet technology training and workshops across the globe, e.g. consulting swiss banks on mobile internet security.