Founder, Principal2008 - PRESENTPDIConsultants
- Developed a new product innovation process, moving the client’s organization from a Waterfall process to an Agile process, reducing cycle time, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Designed and created a new analytics solution for evaluating the pricing of third party services for hospitals (e.g., food service, laundry service, elevator maintenance, and equipment including MRI/CT scanner maintenance and support) utilizing a MicroStrategy desktop and mobile platform which led to doubling of revenue over a 24 month period.
- Led the development of an analytics and consulting solution for a leading supply chain company, which drove $30 million in incremental sales.
- Increased customer conversions by 100% for early childhood development centers by designing applications that moved potential customers who learned about the centers on social media to becoming paid customers.
- Hired, coached, and trained a team of eight product managers for a client while acting as vice president of product management.
- Led the product management and product marketing function during SalesForce implementation, and acted as the voice of the internal stakeholder for these roles within the organization.
Senior Vice President of Product Management1998 - 2007Healthvision, Inc.
- Consolidated and integrated product management, development, and operations across the organization leading to a 10% resource savings while improving cycle times by 15%.
- Designed and launched a new SaaS content management solution that allowed hospitals to build and manage their consumer and patient websites. Within 18 months, 25% of hospitals in the US were utilizing the product.
- Led product management in a new startup to develop a line of consumer, patient, and clinical solutions that allowed us to grow from startup to $24 million in two years.
- Developed strategic partnerships with 20 vendors, realizing $12 million in new revenue for the company.
- Identified and negotiated the acquisition of an e-prescribing business, generating $3 million in incremental revenue.
- Led a cross-functional team of 51 employees, including product management, product marketing, development, operations, and customer support.
- Promoted 50% of the team to new roles and responsibilities at Healthvision, which increased employee retention within my team to over 90%.