Senior Product Manager2022 - PRESENTClarivate Analytics
- Promoted to senior product manager in less than six months. Reorganized the planning cycles, product-related events, and artifacts, set strategic KPIs, and managed the backlog, internal body of knowledge, and stakeholder relationships.
- Supported relationships with more than 10 teams interacting with the API-based product, setting up collaboration processes and feedback loops, along with organizing, updating, and co-creating the knowledge base.
- Took part in organization-wide initiatives such as providing mentorship, knowledge sharing, and colleague resource groups.
Product Owner2022 - 2022Clarivate Analytics
- Worked as a product owner on an internal team in charge of API and middleware powering shared capabilities across a portfolio of 10+ IP management software, handling millions of records and used by Microsoft, Mercedes-Benz, Tesla, and Harvard.
- Owned the product backlog, aligning the sprint-based incremental delivery with quarterly and yearly goals, and collaborating closely with engineering, delivery, and business stakeholders.
- Introduced and led product-related agile events for a team of 20 members, such as sprint planning, review, backlog refinement, and alignments.
Product Manager—Product Discovery for VR-enabled Therapy Solution2022 - 2022Freelance
- Researched the best tech solutions and approaches to implement VR in remote and in-person patient treatments.
- Worked intensively with the founder to help with the ideation and validation of product vision and scope.
- Prepared an extensive product requirements document (PRD) with a solution description, user types and roles, user flow and UX, product and technology fit, high-level roadmap features breakdown, and suggested team requirements.
Product Manager—Payment Collection Feature2021 - 2021Graphium Health
- Conducted intensive work on the (pre-)payment collection feature to expand the current offering, implemented in over 350 facilities in the US, with over 250 unique integrations.
- Cooperated with and interviewed diverse stakeholders, such as anesthesia providers and medical experts, to gain feedback and shape and document the feature.
- Documented the feature fully, including value proposition, scoping, roadmap, user stories, the data model, basic mockups, and user flow.
Product Manager2020 - 2021CROWDBOTICS
- Led distributed, cross-functional agile teams of 4-8 members serving different B2B and B2C organizations. Managed app development clients from various industries, including two of the company's top five clients.
- Collaborated closely with new startup founders to scope out the MVP and prepare the complete product requirements document and high-objective roadmap with a quick turnover.
- Worked for established organizations on new product and feature initiatives, utilizing experimentation, rapid prototyping, and low- and no-code solutions to gain user feedback and launch fast.
Senior Product Owner2020 - 2020Freelance
- Managed multiple B2C web products and apps for support-related services in different industries like travel, legal, moving, and tech support.
- Explored new revenue streams and launched new services.
- Developed mockups, improved user flow, and revamped and re-designed new products and price models.
- Worked closely with the customer success department to improve the product offering and internal tools.
- Coached junior product owners and empowered them for the role.
Product Owner2020 - 2020MIT Startup Nanoramic® Laboratories
- Owned several modules for in-house ERP and worked with executive stakeholders for each area, including IPMS, HR, HSE, capacity planning, and accounting.
- Rehauled and refined the backlog to support the new mission and vision, closely working with the CEO.
- Led a distributed product development team of 15-20 people. Facilitated all major product-related meetings on a weekly and monthly basis.
COO2017 - 2019Opinodo ApS
- Set up the team and all major processes. Around 80% of my work focused on developing the Opinodo ecosystem and maximizing value around online surveys/market research B2B and B2C platforms we have been developing.
- Achieved five-time more growth in complete surveys per month. Three new market research partners integrated, and over ten countries launched with three times higher earnings per active user.
- Worked closely with co-founders to effectively manage the product vision, roadmap, and strategy for the whole organization. Found new revenue streams, expanded the existing ecosystem and drove product/market fit and business model innovation.
Product Marketing and BizDev Consultant2015 - 2017Freelance Clients
- Handled the product launch, product, and content marketing for B2C and C2C eCommerce startups, such as Letgo, the largest marketplace for used goods, Cuponation, the ruling coupon site in Europe, and Delticom, Europe's largest eCommerce for tires.
- Collaborated closely with internal and external cross-functional marketing teams.
- Led teams of five to ten members, depending on the project.
SEO Manager2014 - 2015MyTrendyPhone
- Assisted in ranking competitive pages on the top of Google for Norway and Denmark.
- Collaborated closely with the internal team, including development, design, copywriting, and external marketing agencies.
- Increased the conversion rate, decreased the bounce rate, and the overall performance of main pages.