Agile Product Manager2020 - PRESENTCan't Stop Productions Inc
- Support the development with an MVP release of a new product using UNITY for the entertainment sector using mocap technology.
- Worked with management to align on the MVP and roadmap for investment.
- Review and management feedback to the development team on all aspects of the product development and helped shape market input.
Agile Product Manager2020 - PRESENTG&L Geißendörfer & Leschinsky GmbH
- Worked with Senior Management & EXEC to shape the roadmap for new products for B2B customers.
- Defined some core Product Management processes for the teams to follow.
- Created a simple set of process flows for decisions on backlog refinement and product features.
Product Owner - Mobile App2020 - 2020Find Your Grind
- Developed the product roadmap for the greenfield iOS app and worked with SLT to refine features.
- Managed the team of three developers to create the CMS and iOS app.
- Liaised with the UX and UI designers to create compelling wireframes for SALT signoff and approval.
- Managed the Jira and Confluence review; story writing and creating acceptance criteria for the team; sprint planning and backlog refinement.
Product Owner2019 - 2020Azuri Technologies
- Oversaw the product UX and UI design for the mobile app using React Native for Android.
- Gave technical consultations on platform development.
- Created compelling user stories using Jira as well as backlog grooming and running sprint planning.
- Supported the recruitment process for software engineers.
- Spearheaded stakeholder support and board management reporting.
Product Manager and Business Analyst2018 - 2019Cambridge English
- Researched new technologies such as VR blockchain.
- Created the pilot for a blockchain digital certificate with a third-party vendor.
- Managed stakeholders.
Product Owner2018 - 2018Local Heroes (Centrica)
- Created and developed the trader portal.
- Created user stories based on trader interviews for new features.
- Liaised with the Salesforce operations team to develop new features in the roadmap.
- Signed off on the UX, design scoping, and wire framing.
- Managed three developers and reported to management on a weekly basis.
MyVodafone App Proposals Manager2017 - 2018Vodafone Global
- Designed the service model for the MyVodafone mobile application development.
- Produced costing and pricing materials for MyVodafone new demand.
- Ensured the proposal met the customers' need.
- Worked with remote Vodafone QA and development teams.
- Interviewed local market teams to align the MyVodafone requirements and roadmap.
Head of Technical Fulfilment2016 - 2017Blackdot Solutions
- Led the management of 18 .NET development teams including recruitment and staff management.
- Created technical and product tickets, and acceptance criteria in Jira.
- Oversaw the development operations including agile planning, backlog, and product roadmap.
- Reported to the board, and was the leadership and a decision maker for all technical production across the business.
Interim Head of Software Delivery2015 - 2016SIS TV
- Reported to the board and managed a £5 million P&L departmental budget.
- Provided leadership and was the decision maker for all technical production across the business.
- Spearheaded the development studio operations as well as the line management of more than 50 QA and development teams across two UK locations.
- Ran the agile sprint planning, backlog and roadmap, and was a Growth Initiative Programme board member.
- Created new product development processes, agile methodologies, and streamlined current teams.
Product Manager, Apps and Games2014 - 2014Pearson Education
- Created a range of exciting new game titles for the primary English market worldwide, that focused on adaptive learning for each child.
- Analyzed and understood the Apple and Android SDK, Crashlytics, Axure, and PhoneGap requirements.
- Wrote user stories, and oversaw the agile and sprint planning, and backlog grooming.
- Owned and was accountable for the mobile app roadmap and release plans.
- Worked with internal UI and UX teams to wireframe and develop the apps, and oversaw stakeholder management.
Product Manager, Big Data2013 - 2014BBC
- Implemented new data measurement across the BBC.
- Supported the myBBC initiative for personalization across the BBC. I was the primary member of the BBC Data PDG (product steering committee).
- Planned sprints, the backlog grooming, and wrote user stories. I was the key stakeholder liaison with internal product teams.
- Managed a five-man development team, and was the decision maker for the OJEU procurement for a new core analytics vendor.
- Engaged with iPlayer teams across the BBC sites including news, sports, and weather.
Studio Manager and Product Owner for Mobile2012 - 2013Gamesys
- Established the iOS and Android strategy and development roadmap.
- Managed the product development schedule and backlog of the development teams.
- Oversaw the approval of external milestone deliverables and processed all game development payments including legal preparation and finance.
- Ran the QA plan and ensured the games were delivered on time for release.
- Managed a team of 50 developers, designers, and QA. Liaised directly with key stakeholders.
- Oversaw scrum of scrums POC.
Development Director2010 - 2012Electronic Arts
- Managed third-party development studios for the development of AAA gaming apps on iOS platform–launched FIFA11, Battleships, Game of Life, Battlefield 2, and other iOS titles generating over $3 million.
- Oversaw the new strategy for Freemium title development.
- Managed an in-house team of five iOS development engineers. Studio worldwide reporting responsibility for EMEA projects to executive in the USA.
- Responsible for the QA plan and budgets.
- Oversaw the UAT testing and approvals criteria for final release and live deployment.