Lead Product Manager2018 - 2019Swoo (Algorythma)
- Led and mentored a self-sufficient product team comprising product managers, data analysts, a data engineer, a UI/UX designer, a game designer, an artist, an animator, and an operations manager.
- Managed the company's product strategy with the product roadmap and backlog management for games and the data analytics workstream.
- Established technology systems for a startup: a push and in-app notification system, Tableau dashboards, a multivariate A/B testing framework, analytics, payments integration, and a central data repository with AWS Redshift and Google BigQuery.
- Designed and launched a live match-3 game ‘Swoo Candy-Krack’ with 100,000+ concurrent users from concept to go-to-market. That involved game balancing and prediction using data analytics and payments to users with PayPal and PayTM.
- Conceptualized and launched ‘Swooperstar,’ a short video competition to increase user engagement through low-cost user-generated content.
- Created a new DAU source to bring back users when the game shows are about to begin, leading to more than a 5% increase in retention.
- Led the ads monetization roadmap for the app. Set up Admob, Facebook Audience Network, and other ad sources for banner, interstitial, and incentivized video ads.
- Developed the company's first monetization layer using virtual gifting with multiple currencies and in-app purchases. That involved payment inflow using Google Pay and Apple Pay and payment outflow with PayPal in the MENA region and PayTM in India.
- Established the data-centric culture, defined key metrics for sustainable growth measurement, and conducted weekly product reviews for the organization.
Product Manager2015 - 2018Zynga
- Developed and owns the first successful large-sized feature from India office that gives incremental baseline revenue lift of $1.1+ million/quarter.
- Managed a 1+ million DAU product. Exceeded DAU projections for the H1 2017 by 4% through retention features.
- Shipped out growth hack features to increase player retention.
- Designed 3 social features for multiplayer competition, community co-operation and group-level competition with revenue ranging between $100,000-$400,000 by D30.
- Designed and developed a mid-size feature that generated $1.2+ million in four iterations and continues to be part of the product roadmap.
- Managed junior product managers and undertook the training of product managers in other games.
Product Manager2014 - 2015MakeMyTrip
- Created yearly P&L projections and product roadmap to achieve organizational goals. Conducted market sizing and estimation for both bus and rail industries and proposed new products to tap the opportunity.
- Designed and launched rail mobile funnel (microsite and Android web view) that had grown by 110% in the first six months after launch.
- Designed the rails information-services Android app as a measure for the mobile growth-hack strategy for the company.
- Implemented agile methodology in bus and rail technology teams for streamlining the development process and enhanced visibility.
- Designed and managed implementation of an admin control in the bus business to enable the speedy rollout of offers and reduction in burn-rate.
Product Manager Intern2013 - 2013Flipkart
- Developed a framework to assess the increase in orders from the policy change using sales-data-analysis and web-analytics.
- Performed stakeholder analysis and estimated loss-of-selection.
- Coordinated with five major business functions to assess individual impact.
- Estimated the potential loss-of-selection and subsequent loss-of-orders due to MRP breach by marketplace sellers.
- Proposed three solutions with the financial impact between INR 15-60 Lakh/month on the basis of cost-benefit analysis.