Senior Product Manager2018 - 2019Assa Abloy
- Responsible for the global ownership of product requirements and roadmap. Led the product strategy of a consumer product, which included a digital lock, mobile application, and a SaaS Cloud service covering both hardware and software aspects.
- Worked with a team of engineers, UX, designers, and a mobile application developer, building a mobile application, and SaaS Cloud services.
- Led the product role in establishing a new product development process that combined product lifecycle management (PLM) best practices in Agile and Waterfall environments, using Confluence & Jira tools.
- Built alpha and beta plans for a consumer IoT product covering the entire echo system (IoT devices, mobile applications, and Cloud SaaS software).
Competition Expert2017 - 2018Kaggle
- Won the bronze medal at APTOS 2019, for a project focused on blindness detection and image classification.
- Awarded the silver medal at SIIM–ACR, for pneumothorax segmentation.
- Completed the competition in the top 16% for steel defect detection and image segmentation.
Head of Product Management2015 - 20183M Electronic Monitoring
- Managed a team of product managers, a technical writer, and a marketer.
- Collaborated with sales teams to deliver high-quality marketing materials that brought fresh ideas into the product positioning and marketing campaigns. This led to the rapid and massive deployment of the new web application platform for both existing and new customers and was implemented in over 20 countries.
- Led the product strategy and roadmap through a set of inbound and outbound processes and tools, managing multiple new products in different disciplines like a wearable GPS tracking device, a mobile application for officers, and data analytics tools. I also laid the structure for machine learning and predictive analyzes. The product was a complex platform with various types of users, which required deep analysis of behaviors and trends.
- Led and managed the strategy and definition for the next-generation products, including a new IoT platform, a new database, and Business Intelligence (BI). This process included the recruiting of a CTO to the company and joint work on all technical aspects.
- Led and defined new disciplines in the company, such as Business Intelligence and a mobile application for law enforcement.
- Building the infrastructure of Product manager KPI and participated in the creation of global KPI methods to the company.
Senior Product Manager2011 - 20153M Electronic Monitoring
- Initiated and led the product Agile/Scrum process in the company, as well as defined the product owner (PO) role.
- Developed and launched two new platforms for electronic monitoring for the law enforcement market. These are now deployed worldwide, and bring in more than 20 million in revenue each year.
- Participated in various customer-facing and tenders negotiation meetings while providing product demos and technical presentations, which lead to the winning of various global contracts.
- Won the corporate ($3 million) award for the product and the product launch.
- Managed a new multidisciplinary (hardware and software) product launch, which secured more than 5 million in annual revenue, while conducting a recovery plan for the old product which suffered from significant core functionality issues. This required exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
Senior Product Manager2005 - 2010Bigband Networks (Acquired by ARRIS)
- Developed and launched a broadband multimedia video platform which included a multi-disciplinary area (hardware, embedded firmware, communication, video, networking, and element and network management systems).
- Led the design, development, and launch of a new product for the international market, which required video encryption technology and components.
- Wrote market requirements documents (MRD) and product requirements documents (PRD) based on market and competitive company analysis and feedback from customers.
- Developed and directed the strategy for the launch of a new pricing model, which was based on new software licenses. Designed sales presentations and product demonstrations for training sales teams on product benefits and offerings.
Senior SW/HW Project Manager2002 - 2005Bigband Networks (Acquired by ARRIS)
- Worked in global organization, with remote departments in multiple global locations (US, China), resolving technical problems and prioritizing resources and tasks.
- Created internal R&D project development process.
Senior Embedded Software Developer2000 - 2002Bigband Networks (Acquired by ARRIS)
- Developed and implemented a unique video algorithm to provide a variety of video services.
Project Manager1992 - 2000Optibase
- Managed external (OEM) projects. Oversaw project development.
- Managed the project budget, schedule, and work during different phases of the project.