Verified Expert in Product Management
Patti is an 18+ year tech and startup veteran. She was VP of Product at Chord Commerce and Imperfect Foods, where she led product, engineering, design, and user research from product-market fit through 26 times hyper-growth to Series C and $500M+ annual revenue in just three years. Patti, a previous founder with nearly two decades of hands-on operator experience, now enables teams as a Product Leadership Coach and interim CPO.
Product Leadership Coach
- Partnered with directors, VPs, and C-suite in product, design, and engineering as an executive coach to facilitate their growth in leadership.
- Provided monthly group coaching to CTOs and CPOs in highly curated pods of 5 to 8 members in early-stage and growth startups after series A funding.
- Leaned on a proven 30-60-90 day playbook for rapidly assessing a product and product organization, gaining trust and buy-in, and establishing a compelling product vision and strategy to transform teams into product-led companies.
VP of Product
- Joined the founding team of ex-Glossier execs to launch our proprietary headless eCommerce platform based on decades of hands-on operator experience.
- Established a multi-year product vision and quarterly product strategy while hiring and empowering product pillar teams to own and execute their roadmaps.
- Removed the product out of beta, acquiring more than $50 million in brand customers in our first year of sales.
VP of Product
- Navigated years of rapid hyper-growth by bringing engineering in-house and building an empowered product and design team to take the business from niche produce delivery to national subscription household grocer.
- Managed and grew the team three times as head of product management, product design, and user research. During these three years, the company's revenue grew 26x to $500 million, and order volumes grew 13 times higher.
- Led a multi-year product vision and strategy that delighted customers and significantly increased product engagement while maintaining a net promoter score.
New Subscription Sign-up for Imperfect Foodshttps://www.imperfectfoods.com/join/quiz/who-do-you-shop-for
Overhauled the subscription sign-up flow for Imperfect Foods, systematically testing three different experiments that ultimately resulted in a 2x increase in average order value.
Product Launches Ahead of Black Friday for Chord Commercehttps://techcrunch.com/2021/03/24/chord-series-a
Headless e-commerce platform seamlessly processed over $1 million in sales transactions during Black Friday in its first year out of beta for DTC brands.
First Enterprise Cloud-based POS for Agilysyshttps://www.agilysys.com/en/solutions/by-products/point-of-sale/infogenesis-pos/
Led the design and development for Elevate, the first cloud-based point-of-sale system for the world's second-largest POS manufacturer, in 2012. It went on to become the precursor for Agilysys's flagship product today.
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology | Entrepreneurship and Management
Johns Hopkins University - Baltimore, MD
Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring