Senior Product Manager2018 - PRESENTAncestry
- Led annual and quarterly planning sessions among teams, outlining business strategy, relevant OKRs, and execution plan. Led efforts among teams, including resourcing and tradeoffs to ensure that commitments were met.
- Built onboarding flow for a brand new product that resulted in 95% completion rate.
- Led product updates to main DNA user experience that resulted in a 38% return of dormant users.
- Create new initiatives on a quarterly basis, and work with senior leadership to identify where those initiatives should be prioritized based on business impact.
Senior Product Strategist2017 - 2019PayClip
- Built a referral program that allowed merchants to received discounts on commissions payable to us by referring other merchants. Was adopted immediately and increased referrals from partners by 20%. Referred merchants also had high transaction rates.
- Built a catalog/inventory system that increased customer retention from 40% (at six months since onboarding) to 55% over that same time frame. Also increased the number of transactions per merchant for users who added three or more items.
- Recognized as a leader and asked to start a program to help employees who needed to understand our strategic vision and the impact our products were having on our users. Mentored over ten employees in the six months of the program.
Senior Product Lead2016 - 2017Lendio
- Managed partner relationships and the products they used. Built an analytics dashboard that highlighted relevant metrics for each partner. Decreased time to funded loans by 5% and increased total loans funded by 8%.
- Managed onboarding of lender partners to the Lendio API, which enabled instant responses to small business loan applications. Led and completed integrations with some of the largest lenders in the world.
- Led efforts to automate exchanges between lenders/borrowers, which expedited the processes of loan applications, gathering required documents, approval processes, and getting loans funded.
Senior Operations Manager2009 - 2016FIS Protegent
- Owned ongoing relationships with financial organizations such as AIG, US Bank, TD Bank, and JP Morgan. Provided support for compliance software for investment divisions.
- Designed and implemented processes that streamlined estimation of new work that reduced time to estimate delivery as well as time to project completion.
- Led a team of seven operations analysts servicing 60+ clients. Provided on-site and remote training and led implementation efforts of on-premises software.