Lead Product Manager | Head of Product2019 - PRESENTSureSwift Capital
- Created and implemented the product development process for the entire portfolio of software companies.
- Achieved single-digit revenue growth across the portfolio consistently.
- Delivered double-digit ROI to investors consistently.
Product Management Consultant2016 - PRESENTIndependent
- Helped businesses grow and innovate.
- Consulted with early-stage startups in the customer discovery phase.
- Coached aspiring and junior product managers.
- Built product departments.
- Delivered advanced product reviews.
Product Manager, Programmatic Advertising2017 - 2018AdsWizz (acquired by Pandora)
- Researched customers needs for three of the company's products.
- Understood market needs, analyzed competitive solutions, and foresaw market evolution in order to drive product iteration together with execs and engineering.
- Kept an eye on the capability of competitors' products and strove to differentiate.
- Worked with product designers to analyze user behavior and better drive UX iteration.
- Worked with marketing team to articulate launch timing and produce marketing collateral.
- Gave a persuasive and fact-backed picture of the roadmap to senior leaders and end-users of the product.
- Reported directly to the VP Product.
- Defined strategy, requirements, and roadmap for three of the company's products.
- Built and executed product roadmaps.
- Made sure anyone could answer the "why are we doing this?" question.
- Worked with distributed teams which means being autonomous in executing product vision.
- Ensured product vision is shared across engineering, business, and operations teams.
- Served as the single point of contact for tech, business and operation team for all things product.
- Instilled confidence in the engineering teams and having a sense of what is required from a back-end as well as UX perspective.
Product Manager, Mobile Platforms2015 - 2017Fashion Days (acquired by eMag)
- Drove the ideation, development, and launch of native (iOS, Android) across all major mobile platforms and devices.
- Produced functional and design specifications, mockups, prototypes, scenarios, and task flows for new features and functions.
- Collaborated with design and engineering teams on a daily basis and in all phases of product development.
- Maintained a deep, holistic understanding of the mobile user experience (e.g.user behavior, technology, context) and the market landscape, in order to adjust the product path accordingly.
- Integrated customer feedback, business metrics, research, and opportunities into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and sales.
- Established a shared mobile vision and strategy across the company, by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Understood the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable media products.
- Maximized the efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Consolidated the strategic position by delivering products that adhere to the company's quality standards and raise the bar for competitors.
Mobile Business Analyst/Implementation Consultant2015 - 2015PhaseFour
- Defined the scope, current functionalities, and further development possibilities of Bitcoin mobile payment apps for international customers.
- Created use cases, functional designs, and wireframes of Bitcoin mobile payment apps for international customers.
- Created financial offers, time estimations, and managed the planning of consultancy and development projects on Bitcoin mobile payment apps for international customers.
- Designed mobile services based on digital currency payments for the Internet of Things.
- Designed a proximity payment mobile app using Ripple protocol and Beacons with BLE technology.
- Developed an MVP for a demo with representatives of companies from the financial industry (including the top three banks in the Netherlands) that resulted in leads and prospects.
Service Designer2015 - 2015Philips
- Designed platform services based on indoor localization.
- Developed game-theoretic models to incentivize user participation in location-based services for marketing activities (cross-selling, up-selling) in the Retail industry.
- Developed business models for indoor positioning services based on visible light communication technology in retail industry.
IT Business Analyst/Implementation Consultant2014 - 2015ORTEC
- Provided requirements engineering of an automated tool that replaced the hardware and software monitoring practices of the department and stores checks' results in a database and presents them real-time on a web-based dashboard.
- Extended and customized an existing open-source monitoring solution written in C#, configuring it with the department policy, testing, and deploying it.
- Created standardized SQL based reports using MS Report Builder.
C# Software Developer/Consultant2011 - 2014ORTEC
- Met with clients to determine their goals and requirements.
- Planned timescales and the resources needed.
- Elaborated technical and financial offers depending on customers' requirements.
- Coordinated a team of 1 developer and 16 data analysts for implementing customer-specific projects.
- Provided support and training to customers.
- Delivered presentations and demos of the company's solutions at customers' sites.
- Participated in internal sales meetings for improving short-term and long-term strategy.
- Designed, implemented, and tested new functionality, debugged and fixed existing functionality.
- Optimized and documented source code for re-usability purposes.
- Developed complex GUI modules in a MVC pattern.
- Aggregated big data by writing mathematical algorithms and creating charts, graphs, heat maps, and radars.
- Used Eclipse to create WSDL files and generate classes structures.
- Created and configured SOAP web services.
- Created customer-specific XML Query based reports using MS Report Builder.
Data Analyst2010 - 2011ORTEC
- Extracted and analyzed statistical data from football matches.
- Updated and administered the database.
- Provided improvement suggestions to the development team.
- Tested applications and reported bugs.
- Collaborated with global analysts teams.
- Communicated information to the technical staff of football teams (Ajax, Feyenoord, etc.) and media (De Telegraaf, NOS, etc.).