Verified Expert in Product Management
Terrance is a tenacious and curious problem solver with 25+ years in solution development, servicing many industries, including manufacturing, fintech, insurance, life sciences, and healthcare. He aspires to find the simplicity hidden within the complex. Skilled in user experience research, new product launches, process control, and automation, Terrance has overseen global deployments, launched enterprise solutions, and successfully scaled solutions into large-tier clients.
Product Owner | Manager
HUB International - Transaction Lines
- Worked with partners and internal IT teams to launch the VIU by Hub, integrated the insurance website, and developed the launch strategy for strategic partners' white labeling of VIU.
- Partnered with product development executives to hire, train and mentor product owners for the scale and expansion of VIU.
- Developed sales-staged contracting for beta partnerships for private and white-label SaaS product launch.
Digital Solutions Director
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Worked with Anthem, Sydney app, and provider platforms to produce strategies aligning with blue-chips and corporate OKRs that are data-based and relevant to 80 million members.
- Launched the Sydney AI persona and accompanying SMS, live agent chat, and live care on mobile and web applications.
- Set up the service's new live agent chat tools and integrated them into mobile and web, with end-to-end effectiveness measures.
Principle Director of Product Management
MasterControl Research Labs
- Launched the manufacturing data collection, a connected enterprise SaaS platform solution with a successful sales and financial model realization.
- Developed and patented the risk-based SaaS upgrade and installation machine learning solution, leading the platform to move to a SaaS model.
- Launched the upgraded SaaS supply chain quality solution with a connected platform approach.
- Created the model, return on investment (ROI), and achieved investment for the new startup labs division of MasterControl.
- Pioneered the user persona revamp and the user experience centrist development process.
- Moved a convoluted and extensive backlog to a new simplicity, prioritized, and organized backlog flow.
- Led and designed the new Agile development process from a Waterfall-based process.
- Designed, led, and delivered a successful implementation of a BETA reference program.
Contractor for Systems Implementation
- Developed the automated and paperless work instructions solution.
- Updated the financial data collection system and completed the automation of international registration.
- Reviewed, procured, and planned the implementation of the quality management system.
- Configured and implemented an enterprise SaaS ERP system.
- Led corporate expansion planning for data collection systems.
- Contributed to business development for new market expansion.
- Provided hardware acquisition, sourcing, and validation testing.
- Modeled and implemented the process design, flow, and execution.
Senior Product Development Manager | Systems Senior Manager
Ultradent Products & Oratech Medical
- Led automation solutions for removing data complexities and improving executive insight and reporting.
- Sourced, implemented, and created the PLM SaaS system.
- Led development, sourcing, and production expansion through Brazil, Japan, China, and Korean markets.
- Directed large capital expansion and supply chain capabilities.
- Led contract negotiations to reduce supply chain time and cost, automated through system tools and technology.
Senior Vice President of Manufacturing and Operations
Carr Packaging Inc.
- Developed the production automation system and information data transfer to clients.
- Served as a member of the board of directors from 2015 to 2016.
- Designed the architecture and implemented the CRM data collection and feedback system.
- Led the ISO certification process. Designed and implemented MFG data systems.
Conversational AI Bot, SMS, and Live Chat
Launched a conversational AI platform tools set for the healthcare industry across multiple delivery methods, industries, and data systems.
The conversational AI platform is now a key player in cost reduction, user satisfaction, and a series of feedback methods for improving users' ability to self-serve for data and insight needs.
Manufacturing Excellence in Data Collection Low-Code/No-Code
Developed and launched the industry's first truly paperless system, with a revolutionary implementation process.
The data collection system also included a user-defined API system configurable to iPaaS systems or directed to other enterprise systems such as ERP, MRP, CRM, SCM, equipment systems, etc.
Electronic Data Collection Production Pilot Low-Code
Developed an electronic data collection system for client order management, scheduling, production process, and more.
Implemented into a single division as a pilot test, successfully reduced information errors and cost and enabled analytics into the process, allowing for continual improvement projects to improve results and focus on the highest priority successfully.
Product Life-cycle Cross-platform Insights and AI
Researched, designed, and implemented a multi-platform analytics system with integrated ML into the user experience.
The insights planning utilized in-depth studies of users' daily information use, consumption, and disbursement to pinpoint the optimum points to interject process information and analytics to drive a lower rate of errors, non-conformances, and schedule interruptions.
Waterfall to Agile Conversion
Developed a set of teams funded by the parent company to find new ways to develop, grow, and improve the organization.
A successful beta program and reference program led to adoption of the processes into a formal proposal. The Labs divisions successfully moved from a Waterfall environment with low client feedback to a high-velocity value-driven development process.
Live Chat with a Doctor
Partnered and launched a healthcare-based live chat with a physician digital platform, an MVP for a new lower-cost marketplace for digital healthcare integrated into health plans.
Quality Management System Implementation
As a contract developed a quality management system for the regulated nutraceutical company Nutrix USA.
Later, I was again contacted to assist in the upgrade to a larger and more robust system which would now include a paperless manufacturing data collection system. I helped source, design, and implement the new solution sets successfully reducing errors, production and batch release time, and enabled analytics insights into their processes.
Class III Medical Information Systems and Manufacturing Process
Led the development of the start-up division for a contract manufacturer in the Medical Device Class III environment.
Drafted contractual agreements for all suppliers, third-party processing, and client quality and services agreements.
Successfully launched the initial product line on-time, under budget, and up to the client’s expectations and specifications.
Cloud Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Implementation
Sourced and implemented an upgrade to a legacy CRM system into a cloud-based retail solution.
Crafted an automated pricing method based on market inputs, client patterns, internal direct costs, and suppliers’ contracts.
Enterprise PLM launch and Expansion
Launched Agile PLM, QMS, and Forecasting system integrated into the enterprise ERP.
AI/ML Robotics Warehouse
Led the development, launch, and scale-up of a fully autonomous warehouse distribution facility for a multi-billion dollar international eCommerce company.
Self-developed robots, firmware, software, and intelligent belt systems.
Master of Business Administration Degree in International Business
Westminster - Salt Lake City, UT
Bachelor's Degree in International Business
Purdue University Global - Florida
SAFe Agile Trainer
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt