Product Manager2019 - PRESENTHello Super
- Improved the customer experience by understanding the needs of all different users of our product.
- Boosted operational efficiency by improving our internal processes and introducing automation where needed.
- Acquired a deep-level understanding of the product to the level where ideas for gross margin improvement can be found.
- Continuously worked with development, QA, and design teams to ensure everything was on track.
- Managed the internal stakeholders from marketing, customer service, sales, finance, technology and more.
- Created training materials for customer service teams and performing tutorials.
Senior Product Manager2016 - 2019Carnegie Technologies
- Conducted market research and developed an analysis with the focus on generating new revenue products and services.
- Oversaw all of the business-related project aspects.
- Trained salespeople to enhance product knowledge and create unique selling points.
- Held product sales demos and presentations.
- Worked on business case development and project profitability.
- Managed client relationships.
- Worked with development, QA, UX/UI, marketing, and sales teams in order to deliver the product to market.
Digital Product Manager2012 - 2016Vip mobile | Telecom Austria Group
- Managed the products and services in the field of mobile applications, multimedia, digital, and online services.
- Led both local and international projects in order to implement new products and services or improve the existing ones.
- Sought out new product development possibilities with a focus on generating new revenue streams, customer acquisitions, and churn prevention.
- Created business proposals.
- Implemented prioritization for the project pipeline.
- Analyzed the market and its trends leading the development of the segment strategy.
- Built a point-of-sale system and all other product-related materials (user interface, pricing, finance, marketing, technical, legal and regulatory).
- Worked with engineering teams to deliver quickly time-to-market products and optimal resources.
- Preparing materials and organizing training demos for the customer service sector that had 200+ people.