Chief Technology Officer2016 - PRESENTLottery.com
- Led a team of 20.
- Transitioned to a new brand.
- Rebuilt the entire tech stack.
- Built the hiring process and managed team culture.
- Built the product and engineering organization structure.
Engineer | Engineering Manager2016 - 2016OBeN
- Managed a technical project with a client and an outsourced developer.
- Built a demo app to win a deal with a client.
- Managed a remote developer.
- Built a WeChat API.
AWS, React2016 - 2016Foodida
- Optimized the client's cloud infrastructure.
- Built an HTML5 app version of the client's product.
- Worked with React and HTML5.
- Maintained and fostered client relationships and performed consultancy management.
Engineering Consultant2015 - 2016MW Delivery
- Updated and rebuilt Android and iOS apps.
- Migrated a production web app to a new platform.
- Revamped a web platform by adding many new features.
- Provided technical consulting and advising for the company, including IT-related tasks (mail migration, DNS migrations, etc.).
Co-founder | CTO2014 - 2015Sticks and Brains
- Built the Erlang back-end for a mobile messaging app.
- Developed the Android client for the messaging app.
- Experimented and developed new features based on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology.
- Updated and maintained the iOS app.
Entrepeneur in Residence/Product Manager2013 - 2014Tencent
- Developed internal processes for analyzing customer data.
- Created new product features (translation).
- Developed and iterated a product roadmap.
- Planned international expansion and exposure plans for products.
- Worked with senior management and VPs for product planning.
- Implemented A/B testing as a process and core competency of the product team.
Co-founder | CEO | CTO2011 - 2013ZenReach
- Carefully selected and interviewed a team of approximately 15 people.
- Developed an initial Android app and web framework.
- Built an internal tool for testing company software on hundreds of embedded devices.
- Managed the teams and culture.
- Developed and tested a number of business models.
- Raised a series seed and series A funding.
Product Manager2010 - 2012
- Led the SRE and DevOps team for a product with eight figures in yearly revenue.
- Worked as a PM in advertising and cloud computing.
- Developed internal product dashboards in Google's codebase.
- Coordinated multiple teams across the country.
- Worked with sales and marketing to plan new product launches.
Lead Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)2008 - 2010Invite Media
- Developed, as an early engineer, a demand-side platform for the real-time bidding of display advertising.
- Contributed to the build of infrastructure automation and operations.
- Involved with the server memory and performance profiling.
- Developed the operational alerting management.
- Implemented load balancing and worked on the global scaling of the infrastructure.