Project Manager/Lead Business Analyst2016 - 2017Carphone Warehouse
- Participated in project kick-off meetings with the product development team and delivery partners and to define ways of working and the product set for the planning and analysis phase of the project.
- Facilitated workshops with the head of product and category leads to agree and document the goals, objectives, and measures for establishing the scope the of requirements using TOGAF 9 viewpoints.
- Worked with the UX designer to document the requirements for the look and feel of the recommended deals to be displayed on the assisted sales platforms.
- Led requirements elaboration sessions with the business and product managers in order to capture the stakeholder and solution requirements for the delivery of the new customer journey for the assisted product sales platform.
- Produced the UAT plan and approach document and supported product managers with the creation of UAT scenarios and scripts.
Business Architect/Project Manager2013 - 2016BBC TV Licensing
- Led the definition of business architecture to effectively support business strategy and modernize the licence fee, achieve PCI compliance for the payment systems, and implement a technology refresh across the TV licensing enterprise specifically for the CRM solution for the call center and enhancements to BBC I player.
- Provided design direction and support for delivery teams for the modernization of the licensing mainframe system. Including the development of new payment options and integration with campaign management systems.
- Led and delivered a suite of projects comprising the mobile optimization of customer-facing websites and replacement of agent workflow management systems.
- Led the planning and execution of user acceptance testing across the program.
- Developed and documented the approach for the deployment of the agreed solution in conjunction with the business architect and solution architects.
Project Manager/Business Analyst2009 - 2013BOCX Consulting
- Led and delivered digital transformation to the web services for Hanzmilla, a business consultancy and asset management company including the upgrade of boarding/reporting e-portal and developed improved information architecture to support the company website.
- Led and delivered the rebuilding of Gateway's international website and audio/video streaming portals with the aim of reaching a wider audience and improving their customer relationship management (CRM) system. As the business analyst and web project manager, I had the responsibility of ensuring that there was an overall improvement in the business processes driving the success of the CRM systems.
- Led concept prototyping for Lepton Academy by collaborating with Moodle developers, interface analysis, sketching, wireframes, and content development acting as the primary point of contact for change requests, issues, and supported the relevant business users throughout the project.
- Led and managed a program of projects covering product inventory migration, CRM system upgrade, and eCommerce website projects for SENAP Ltd.
- Across several projects, I've delivered project documentation ranging from governance, requirements management, design, and benefits planning.