Verified Expert in Project Management
Abi's unique blend of expertise across enterprise architecture, business analysis, and program delivery has seen him lead and support large enterprise programs across education, entertainment, defense, and government organizations. He has provided leadership and delivery assurance to teams delivering programs in excess of £50 million through excellent C-level stakeholder management and hands-on delivery coaching.
- Worked with the bid/sales team, divisional directors, and the solution director to develop enterprise architecture collateral to support the scoping, definition, budgeting, and governance of a transformation program for a major UK airline.
- Led a team of business architects and analysts to design and launch the business architecture and analysis elements of Capita’s transformation methodology. Headed the architecture and design community of practice, consisting of about 600 members.
- Transitioned to a delivery assurance role to lead delivery assurance reviews for major programs with contract values exceeding £50 million with a specific focus on business architecture and business analysis delivery capabilities.
Project Manager/Lead Business Analyst
- Participated in project kick-off meetings with the product development team and delivery partners to define ways of working and the product set for the project's planning and analysis phase.
- Facilitated workshops with the head of product and category leads to agree on and document the goals, objectives, and measures for establishing the scope of requirements using TOGAF 9 viewpoints.
- Worked with the UX designer to document the requirements for the look and feel of the recommended deals to be displayed on the assisted sales platforms.
- Led requirements elaboration sessions with the business and product managers in order to capture the stakeholder and solution requirements for the delivery of the new customer journey for the assisted product sales platform.
- Produced the user acceptance test (UAT) plan and approach document and supported product managers with the creation of UAT scenarios and scripts.
Business Architect/Project Manager
BBC TV Licensing
- Led the definition of business architecture to effectively support business strategy and modernize the license fee, achieve PCI compliance, implement a technology refresh specifically for the CRM solution, Call Center, and enhancements to BBC iPlayer.
- Provided design direction and support for delivery teams to modernize the licensing mainframe system, including developing new payment options and integrating with campaign management systems.
- Led and delivered a suite of projects comprising the mobile optimization of customer-facing websites and the replacement of agent workflow management systems.
- Led the planning and execution of user acceptance testing across the program.
- Developed and documented the approach for the deployment of the agreed solution in conjunction with the business architect and solution architects.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Led and delivered digital transformation to the web services for Hanzmilla, a business consultancy and asset management company, including the upgrade of onboarding and reporting e-portal.
- Guided and delivered the rebuilding of Gateway's international website and audio/video streaming portals to reach a wider audience and improve their customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Managed concept prototyping for Lepton Academy by collaborating with Moodle developers, interface analysis, sketching, wireframes, and content development, acting as the primary point of contact for change requests.
- Led and managed a program of projects covering product inventory migration, CRM system upgrade, and eCommerce website projects for SENAP Ltd.
- Delivered documentation across several projects, ranging from governance, requirements management, design, and benefits planning.
Major Airline Business Process Outsourcing
Developed enterprise architecture collateral to support the scoping, definition, budgeting, and governance of the program.
Customer Co Browsing Point of Sale Enhancements
Led the redesign and piloting of a delivery focused approach for the planning and analysis phase for product enhancements.
Mobile Optimization of Website
Delivered the consolidation, re-platforming, and mobile optimization of the customer-facing website for BBC TV Licensing.
Master's Degree in Multimedia Systems Design
University of Westminster - London
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
University of Ado Ekiti - Nigeria
TOGAF 9 Certified
The Open Group
ISEB Foundation in Business Analysis
Prince 2 Practitioner
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring