Delivery Manager2017 - 2021Capita
- Worked with the bid/sales team, divisional directors, and the solution director to develop enterprise architecture collateral to support the scoping, definition, budgeting, and governance of a transformation program for a major UK airline.
- Led a team of business architects and analysts to design and launch the business architecture and analysis elements of Capita’s transformation methodology. Headed the architecture and design community of practice, consisting of about 600 members.
- Transitioned to a delivery assurance role to lead delivery assurance reviews for major programs with contract values exceeding £50 million with a specific focus on business architecture and business analysis delivery capabilities.
Project Manager/Lead Business Analyst2016 - 2017Carphone Warehouse
- Participated in project kick-off meetings with the product development team and delivery partners to define ways of working and the product set for the project's planning and analysis phase.
- Facilitated workshops with the head of product and category leads to agree on and document the goals, objectives, and measures for establishing the scope of requirements using TOGAF 9 viewpoints.
- Worked with the UX designer to document the requirements for the look and feel of the recommended deals to be displayed on the assisted sales platforms.
- Led requirements elaboration sessions with the business and product managers in order to capture the stakeholder and solution requirements for the delivery of the new customer journey for the assisted product sales platform.
- Produced the user acceptance test (UAT) plan and approach document and supported product managers with the creation of UAT scenarios and scripts.
Business Architect/Project Manager2013 - 2016BBC TV Licensing
- Led the definition of business architecture to effectively support business strategy and modernize the license fee, achieve PCI compliance, implement a technology refresh specifically for the CRM solution, Call Center, and enhancements to BBC iPlayer.
- Provided design direction and support for delivery teams to modernize the licensing mainframe system, including developing new payment options and integrating with campaign management systems.
- Led and delivered a suite of projects comprising the mobile optimization of customer-facing websites and the replacement of agent workflow management systems.
- Led the planning and execution of user acceptance testing across the program.
- Developed and documented the approach for the deployment of the agreed solution in conjunction with the business architect and solution architects.
Project Manager/Business Analyst2009 - 2013BOCX Consulting
- Led and delivered digital transformation to the web services for Hanzmilla, a business consultancy and asset management company, including the upgrade of onboarding and reporting e-portal.
- Guided and delivered the rebuilding of Gateway's international website and audio/video streaming portals to reach a wider audience and improve their customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Managed concept prototyping for Lepton Academy by collaborating with Moodle developers, interface analysis, sketching, wireframes, and content development, acting as the primary point of contact for change requests.
- Led and managed a program of projects covering product inventory migration, CRM system upgrade, and eCommerce website projects for SENAP Ltd.
- Delivered documentation across several projects, ranging from governance, requirements management, design, and benefits planning.