Jaspreet Kaur Dol
Verified Expert in Project Management
Jaspreet has a decade of experience managing high-impact projects, working with SAP, CIBC, DHL, Chuao Chocolatier, Chevron, Toyota, Baxter, P&G, Nike, Adidas, and startups. Her skillset spans Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies, encompassing web, mobile, and interactive solutions, eCommerce, supply chain optimization, banking, and application integration. She is well-versed in AI and machine learning and excels in infrastructure management. Jaspreet was awarded Future 50 by PMI.
Global Head of Delivery
- Improved implementation time by 20% by onboarding a strategic vendor and negotiating terms of service and payment. Oversaw 32 regional technology managers across 120 countries to deliver global technology initiatives.
- Managed the standardization of tools, IT network, ISPS, cabling, and equipment from Cisco, Ruijie, and Fortinet. Managed cabling and ServiceNow integration and implementation across the organization to measure impact on business growth.
- Collaborated closely with regional CEOs, steering committees, and delivery managers across the Americas, Europe, MENA, and APAC on risk mitigation, escalation management, and process improvement.
Strategic Initiatives Manager
- Worked actively with top management on business objectives to refine priorities and implement programs aligned with the company vision and goals for a social media app with 16 million users.
- Reduced $2 million in monthly operational costs by eliminating low-impact programs and redistributing the budget across company departments to focus on business expansion and product improvements.
- Collaborated with teams from marketing, operations, data analytics, infrastructure, security, and vendors to oversee the program in all aspects of growth and integration into the company's daily operations.
- Developed strategic business cases and managed several top priorities, collaborating with the CEO, COO, CIO, and CFO to turn their vision into reality.
- Contributed to the M&A project to increase the company's value to $2 billion.
- Assessed customer journeys, identified gaps, and built POCs to implement a strategy for user activation and retention that resulted in a 300% increase in paying user base in just four months.
Program Delivery Head
- Joined as a project manager and scrum master and was promoted to an agile coach and then program delivery head. Led the project management chapter for the enterprise's 500+ project managers and trained 300+ people via workshops.
- Managed the Linux, Solaris, and AIX upgrades engagement for 5,000+ servers for 300+ applications across the enterprise and increased efficiency by 300% by refining the strategy and processes for a Canadian bank.
- Increased the project profit margin from 37% to 43% by refining the contract and being more specific regarding requirements for an SAP integration project with a third party.
- Managed 50+ resources for employees' hiring, onboarding, reskilling, and career path development.
Information Technology Consultant
- Implemented a software solution for an event with over 10,000 participants.
- Led the networking sessions for executives of major supply chain companies, including software that automated the executives' schedule availability against other industry executives.
- Managed the workflow for publishing the supply executives' book.
Agile Product Manager
- Decreased the customer complaints due to technical debt by 70% in just two months.
- Satisfied the third parties by integrating their APIs for continued partnerships and landed better deals for merchant acquisition.
- Decreased time to production by 80%, from once a month deployment to twice a week, by implementing CI/CD with the DevOps teams. Automated the process of moving to production.
- Defined the product roadmap with company executives and managed the legal issues.
- Streamlined the workflow and processes within the company.
- Co-founded a startup that graduated from Founder's Institute in Malaysia out of thousands of startups that joined the competition. It was also part of IdeaSpace Top 12, selected out of the top 100 startups in the Philippines.
- Grew the team size by five times in just one year. The startup was featured on multiple blogs and magazines and known as Uber for mechanics.
- Developed a B2B marketplace platform for our partner auto shops to tackle their parts and inventory issues.
- Reached over 200 downloads in just one day of launch and a 5/5 customer rating.
- Developed the budget management and approval process, resulting in a 40% increase in overall revenue. Was promoted three times, from intern to project manager to senior project manager.
- Managed the projects with budgets of over $2 million two months after joining the company.
- Led teams from around the globe, consisting of designers, solution architects, programmers, quality assurance, and operations.
- Managed multiple concurrent web and mobile projects and took care of the hypercare period.
Kumu Global Mentorship Program | Strategic Initiatives
Tripled the company's revenue with new users in just four months, increased the app users' retention, and contributed to M&A deals up to $200 million.
CIBC Infrastructure Projecthttp://cibc.com
Upgraded the infrastructure with 5,000+ servers for 300+ applications across the enterprise and increased efficiency by 400% by refining processes.
SAP C4C Integration for an Air Conditioner Manufacturing Company
Increased the project profit margin from 37% to 43%, generating an additional $2.5 million in revenue. Developed the right solution via product discovery, achieved 5/5 client satisfaction, and landed another project worth $8 million.
I drove the project strategy and managed the budget, resources, time, risks, quality, and other interdependencies. I also implemented the team management, processes, and methodologies; took care of executive reporting; and ensured the team had proper onboarding training and the required skill set for successful delivery.
Chevron Data Analytics
Implemented the Scrum framework and values for a project worth $1 million with a team size of 30, leading to a continued partnership for a one-time client. Increased the Agile maturity score (AMAT) of the teams from 2/5 to 4/5.
• Led three teams using Scrum and SAFe on the organization level.
• Built cross-functional Agile teams from a traditional project management background.
• Conducted team onboarding and training on technical, process, and methodologies.
• Communicated across multiple teams to ensure aligned development and foresee and mitigate risks.
• Managed the project financials and ensured that we didn't exceed the budget.
• Conducted scrum activities, such as daily scrums, sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives.
Online Pharmacy Website and Mobile Application for Euro-Pharmashttps://euro-pharmas.com/en/
Managed a 1-year project worth $2 million to develop an online pharmacy brand across Europe.
Storm Flex Benefits Marketplace
Decreased the customer complaints due to technical debt by 70% in just two months and time to production from once a month deployment to twice a week by implementing CI/CD with the DevOps teams.
I also managed a team of 25+ members for the marketplace and the product integration of eCommerce and supply chain management systems. I worked directly with the COO and CTO regarding product development and scaling, streamlined the processes, and implemented the Agile methodology with the Scrum mindset and artifacts. The project met third parties' requirements by integrating their APIs for continued partnerships and win-win solutions.
eCommerce Implementation for Chuao Chocolatierhttps://chuaochocolatier.com/
Led the implementation of the payment and checkout process that resulted in a smoother user experience; added various features to the eCommerce platform.
JELD-WEN Web and Mobile Projectshttps://www.jeld-wen.co.uk/
Managed and implemented projects globally and maintained and improved the client relationship.
DNV GL Outlook to 2030https://www.dnv.com/to2030
Launched and managed several releases for the DNV GL web and mobile projects over four years and led teams from various countries in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Planned, managed, and launched multiple product and project releases for Trackunit's web and mobile applications, many involving teams of 30+.
Trackunit promises to lead technology engagements to help eliminate downtime. The ambition of this mission is not only to recover from budget and schedule overruns but also to re-establish the industry's reputation for innovation and leadership. I led multiple projects for over two years and managed teams of 30+ people.
Implemented a new interface for the website to attract and increase the conversion rate of visitors to customers.
Master's Degree in Information Technology
Angeles University Foundation - Angeles, Philippines
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
Systems Plus College Foundation - Angeles, Philippines
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
Punjab Technical University - Kapurthala, Punjab, India
SAFe 6 Agilist
Business Strategy for Social Impact
Wharton Business School | via Coursera
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Management Institute (PMI)
ITIL Foundation Certification
Certified Scrum Master
Google Analytics Certification
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Microsoft Technology Associate: Mobility and Device Fundamentals
Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel
Microsoft Technology Associate: Database Fundamentals
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring