Program PMO Lead and Agile Coach2019 - 2021Luminor Bank
- Joined the company as a PMO analyst for the new bank transformation program, became the assistant program lead, and was seconded to agile coach for the digital channels department upon closure of the transformation program.
- Drove risk assessment and signoff for deliveries critical to the new bank platform delivery, customer migration, and removing the risk-related obstacles for the steering committee and CAB approval.
- Upskilled delivery leads in project reporting practices and improved the workflow structure and Jira functionality across transformation programs and digital channels departments.
- Coordinated functional and non-functional testing, release, technical and business implementation, environments, and migration leads to plan and track the delivery of the new bank platform.
- Trained the PMO team on best practices for Jira administration and tool configuration to increase organization-wide project efficiency.
PMO and Process Analyst2019 - 2019Marshall Aerospace and Defense Group
- Led and directed the development and report-out of project and portfolio metrics along with the associated tool development and alignment with cross-functional teams.
- Trained teams in best practice configuration for Jira workflows, permission schemes, custom fields, and screen schemes.
- Used advanced Excel (VBA and macros) and SharePoint integrations to build status monitoring and reporting tools.
- Utilized Excel (complex formulas and INDEX MATCH) to produce weekly reports, including the RAG and progress of IFS development and change management tickets through Jira via CSV extracts.
Agile PMO and Assistant Agile Coach2018 - 2019The Royal Bank of Scotland
- Enhanced the governance framework by incorporating Agile coaching, scrum of scrums, sprint goals, and roadmap planning.
- Served as the administrator for Jira and Confluence and used Jira to transform status reporting from fortnightly PowerPoint packs to live Jira dashboards and comprehensive sprint reports.
- Assisted in implementing and embedding processes, methods, and best practices into strategic service delivery activities for the function, including project management, financial management, and resource management.
- Improved the program financial planning and budget forecasting tool to enable more intuitive cost and expenditure modeling.
- Redefined the entire Jira tool structure for the program, including setting up new Jira projects, schemes, naming conventions, and documentation, and reporting practices to properly facilitate SAFe practices.
- Managed and facilitated program sprint reviews and meetings for which I produced agendas and materials and ensured that audiovisual equipment was set up properly.
Digital Agile Project Manager2016 - 2017Lloyds Banking Group
- Project-managed and supported two tablet application Scrum teams, in parallel, through the full lifecycle within time, quality, and budget expectations, which involved coordinating 23 cross-functional specialists.
- Released 20+ branch tablet applications to 4,000+ iOS tablets in line with critical regulatory milestones.
- Monitored and forecasted program spend on a £4.2 million budget; identified and championed internal cost-saving opportunities to protect the budget from a predicted £500,000 overspend.
- Facilitated ongoing maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing applications by rolling out a robust support model for the tablet application team, including 24-hour coverage based on ITIL principles.
Digital Banking PMO Analyst2014 - 2016Lloyds Banking Group
- Collaborated with teams across the UK and India to monitor, manage, and collate updates on the project, operational, and financial RAID analyses, ensuring timely escalation of business-critical items.
- Created a new standard for SLA performance and financial reporting for senior management, which was subsequently rolled out across the digital CIO function.
- Scheduled and chaired senior stakeholder meetings, such as leadership meetings, change advisory boards, budget planning, and operational process improvement reviews.
- Developed the onboarding and offboarding process, using integrated SharePoint tools for team members and saving 20 person-hours per week.
- Tracked and produced reports on KPIs throughout the ITIL operational process and created new tools to collate management information.
- Organized and led training sessions on effective communication in a project environment across the entire digital banking support team.