VR Engineer2019 - PRESENTFoundry 45
Technologies: 3D Scenery, Git, GLSL, Unity, C#, HTC Vive, Virtual Reality (VR), 3D Graphics, Mobile Apps
- Supported the development of a VR experience for an event organization company to showcase their products.
- Served as an essential part of the development of a light train simulator, working on various features.
- Worked on a simulator for sterile room workers implementing localization and refactoring the project to agree with the latest standards.
VR and AR Software Engineer2018 - 2019Achievr
- Worked on a VR simulator to induce new workers in the operation of industrial bakery machinery.
- Programmed modules and interactions for customization of avatars.
- Designed and programmed animations for complex machinery operations.
- Designed and developed a VR experience targeting 60T mobile crane operators and doggers training.
- Programmed physics for the hook of a mobile crane and elements of the crane.
- Created 3D models and built 3D environments for real-time virtual reality simulations.
- Created an AR application for the familiarization of students with precast molds.
Virtual Reality Engineer2017 - 2018Rampex
- Developed an automated role-play training simulator using virtual reality and artificial intelligence.
- Designed virtual worlds where users can speak and interact with virtual characters.
- Programmed AI chat-bots for the characters to respond to the user’s input via speech recognition and speech synthesis.
- Developed interfaces to interact with web APIs for login, content management, and results' submission.
- Created a web VR simulation to interact with virtual avatars in an online platform.
Project Engineer2015 - 2017SINCO Soluciones de Ingenieria y Construccion
Technologies: 3D Scenery, Unity3D, DIALux, AutoCAD
- Worked on the engineering for the installation of two turbo-generator machines GE LM 2500+G4.
- Designed high, medium, and low voltage power systems.
- Developed exterior lighting systems and grounding systems.
- Developed real-time simulations in Unity3D for the illustration of the final project.
- Developed economic and technical bid documents for the contract of construction projects.
Electrical Engineering Intern2014 - 2015PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.
- Analyzed the dysfunctionalities of the SCADA automatic control system.
- Supported the equipment maintenance department in its activities.
- Developed technical reports for the equipment maintenance department.
- Organized meetings for the discussion of strategies and solutions.