VR and AR Software Engineer2018 - 2019Achievr
- Worked on a VR simulator the for induction of new workers in the operation of an industrial bakery machinery.
- Programmed avatar customization modules.
- Designed and programmed animations for complex machinery operation.
- Design and development for a VR experience targeting the training of 60T mobile crane operators and doggers.
- Programmed physics for the hook of a mobile crane and elements of the crane.
- Created 3D models and built 3D environments for real-time virtual reality simulations.
- Created an AR application for the familiarization of students with precast molds.
Virtual Reality Engineer2017 - 2018Rampex
- Developed an automated role-play training simulator using virtual reality and artificial intelligence.
- Designed virtual worlds where users can speak and interact with virtual characters.
- Programmed AI chat-bots for the characters to respond to the user’s input via speech recognition and speech synthesis.
- Developed interfaces to interact with web APIs for login, content management and results submission.
- Created a web VR simulation to interact with virtual avatars in an online platform.
Project Engineer2015 - 2017SINCO Soluciones de Ingenieria y Construccion
Technologies: AutoCAD, Dialux, Unity3D
- Worked on the engineering for the installation of two turbo-generator machines GE LM 2500+G4.
- Designed high, medium, and low voltage power systems.
- Developed Exterior lighting systems and grounding systems.
- Developed real-time simulations in Unity3D for the illustration of the final project.
- Developed economic and technical bid documents for the contract of construction projects.
Electrical Engineering Intern2014 - 2015PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.
- Analyzed the dysfunctionalities of the SCADA automatic control system.
- Supported the equipment maintenance department in its activities.
- Developed technical reports for the equipment maintenance department.
- Organized meetings for the discussion of strategies and solutions.