C# Developer in Manchester, NH, United States
Developer2017 - PRESENTSkymap Games
Technologies: Unity, Unreal Engine, PlayStation 4, Switch
- Contributed to porting an existing Unity title to the PlayStation 4 and to the Nintendo Switch.
- Collaborated on implementation of virtual reality into an existing Unreal Project.
- Evaluated project viability for future work.
Adjunct Instructor2017 - PRESENTSouthern New Hampshire University
Technologies: Unity, C#, HTC Vive, ARCore
- Taught Introduction to Game Engines, Introduction to Programming, Virtual & Augmented Reality special topic, and a portfolio class.
- Mentored students in a one-on-one environment to strengthen concepts.
- Created homework and project assignments.
- Worked with students to better understand their needs and desires for a specific class.
Owner & Lead Unity Developer2016 - PRESENTFancy Bear Games
Technologies: Unity, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, NewtonVR
- Served as the lead programmer on flagship title Schlocks.
- Designed and developed over 70 mini-games using a variety of different mechanics.
- Developed a meta-game for controlling the flow of the application.
Unity Virtual Reality Developer2018 - 2018Cognivive
Technologies: Unity, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, VRTK
- Contributed to development of an active Virtual Reality application for cognitive therapy.
- Helped develop an environment for a relaxed Virtual Reality cognitive therapy application.
- Fixed and updated existing mechanics to fit current application.
- Rapid prototyped mechanics to test viability for consumers of the application.
Unity Augmented Reality Developer2017 - 2017Happy Giant
Technologies: Unity, Augmented Reality Wearables
- Ported an existing title in virtual reality to new mobile processors as well as an existing title in augmented reality to new wearable devices.
- Contributed to development of a new title in augmented reality using ARKit.
- Created an automated tutorial that requires no user input.
- Created gesture input for a wearable augmented reality application.
Unity Developer2015 - 2017CD Business Group
Technologies: Unity, Project Tango
- Developed an augmented reality application to create and move digital equipment in physical spaces.
- Developed an augmented reality application to see digital signage in on physical walls.
- Supported the development of an automated industrial production line simulation.
- Contributed to the development of an application to aide in the placement organization of equipment.
Unity Developer2016 - 2016Robot Loves Kitty
Technologies: Unity, Twitch, Steam, MySQL
- Developed online multiplayer combat, an enemy artificial intelligence system, and an inventory system.
- Integrated Steam and Twitch API.
- Worked with MySQL database for persistence of items, enemies, and players.
Client Support Engineer2015 - 2015SilverTech
- Maintained and updated current clients' websites.
- Developed new websites for new clients.
- Quality assured a large corporate intranet site.
- Talked with clients about expectations and timeline.
- Upsilon Circuit (Development)
The worlds first video game show where only eight people worldwide are playing the game at any given time. The rest of the players participate as audience members influencing the game world by sending in monsters, items, or interacting with the environment. When one of eight players dies, that was their only chance to play the game ever, and another member from the audience will be chosen at random to take their spot.
- Schlocks (Development)http://schlocksgame.com/
A pass-and-play local multiplayer virtual reality game for the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and Windows Mixed Reality Headset.
Schlocks, your favorite mini-games department store, understands you, the consumer. Every game at Schlocks is a whopping 10 seconds to try our product(s), and experience what everyone's been talking about! Hop in, test a product in one of our patented Microscopic Games™, and then be suddenly whisked away to a new one; it's an adventure unlike any other you've experienced at a department store! We're so sure you'll love shopping with us, that we can promise a consideration of the suggestion of a money back guarantee, or else! That's the Schlocks-brand Commitment™ that you can count on.
- Narcosis (PS4 Port) (Development)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y2GHOoQZK4
Survival horror at the sunless depths of the Pacific: Stranded on the seafloor with low light and few tools, an industrial diver takes desperate steps to surface before his dwindling oxygen — and sanity — give out.
FrameworksUnity3D, Unity, Unreal Engine, ARKit
ParadigmsObject-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile Software Development
ToolsMicrosoft Visual Studio
OtherTeaching, Game Design, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR)
Libraries/APIsTwitch.tv API, Steam Integration
PlatformsGoogle Daydream, ARCore
- Master's degree in Computer Science2018 - 2020Georgia Institute of Technology - Atlanta, Georgia
- Bachelor's degree in Game Design and Development2012 - 2015Southern New Hampshire University - Hooksett, New Hampshire