Verified Expert in Design
Adrian is a highly skilled and full-spectrum UX/UI designer of complex platforms and portals, with 15 years in SMB and enterprise, such as banks, fintech, eCommerce, and SaaS. Adrian’s sophisticated designs helped: UBS Bank (Neo trading), YellowPages Canada (YP Shopwise and YP Compass), a Fortune 100 construction manufacturer, CutureIQ (company culture SaaS), and a wide variety of eCommerce web and mobile businesses.
YP Compass | Web Apps
Dooin.it | iOS App
Founder | Director | Principal UX/UI Designer and Architect
Future Moose, Inc.
- Unified cross-department and multichannel products, with living design systems, which I voiced, influenced, and built.
- Evangelized the adoption of living design systems following the Atomic Design methodology, across all product teams in the client's organization, while also coordinating with development teams on implementing it as reusable code libraries.
- Designed and helped to innovate and modernize web and mobile portals and platforms, and led UX teams in solving big, connected, and transactional problems.
- Engaged holistically on clients' customers' journies across the front, middle, and back offices to design seamless and cohesive experiences across multiple touch-points.
- Ensured that the design departments worked in tandem with business, technology, and marketing departments to create superior user experiences.
- Implemented new working processes for clients and created complex and engaging visual designs with sophisticated UX design patterns.
Lead UX Designer
Yellow Pages Group (Contract)
- Led the UX/UI design team for creating a new customer-facing web application, which is an ecosystem of five web apps that consolidates 42 outdated legacy tools.
- Contributed work that had a direct result on sales results of an 18% increase; subsequently was praised by the CIO and company directors.
- Successfully iterated on wireframes, screen flows, prototypes, and high definition mockups for a continuous and direct collaboration with stakeholders and developers.
- Produced high-fidelity interactive mockups to showcase feature functionality to stakeholders and developers.
Lead UX Designer | Founder
- Led a team of five and designed a new proprietary cloud software-as-a-service (SaaS) web application that simplified project tracking and billing workflows for freelance professionals.
- Designed the TeekTak.com website, the product responsive web interface, the iOS interface, marketing materials, and slide decks for pitches.
- Conducted user validation interviews and followed marketing strategies for growth hacking.
- Won two design awards and a Canadian government grant prize.
UBS Investment Bank — Neo (at RMA Consulting)
- Delivered rich internet application solutions for clients within the financial services sector.
- Helped on the largest UX team in Europe at that time where the work helped bridge the gap between the creative and development teams.
- Collaborated with dedicated teams of developers, information architects, business analysts, and user researchers.
- Managed the assets generation library for developers and stakeholders.
- Working with a variety of other high-caliber freelance professionals on projects within fast-paced environments across London, UK.
- Participated with great results in many interactive website projects such as Merrell's "Add Your Own Scenery" which was the world's biggest online panoramic photograph.
- Produced creative visuals which visually reflected clients' business visions and anticipated outcomes.
Lead Interaction Designer
- Produced concepts for advanced social-video platforms such as for Oracle ‘At the Core'.
- Designed and developed interactive websites such as the 3D flythroughs for the printing company Zebra Inc.
- Carried out extensive research and development for new web 3D technology.
- Led the creative direction while working with account managers, copywriters, project managers, and creative directors.
Interaction and Web Designer
Innovative Systems — NetObjects Fusion
- Designed a series of smart-user components for the NetObjects Fusion software platform and it's website builder.
- Participated in requirement gathering and stakeholder feedback sessions.
- Worked with both front-end and back-end developers in order to make sure that the design solutions were implemented correctly.
- Designed and coded interactive websites for clients such as Lexus, Toyota, House of Commons, and Atkins Global.
- Developed, communicated, and articulated design solutions to designers, developers, and end-users.
- Worked in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a large creative team.
- Designed and created educational math games for children between the ages of 5-7 years old.
- Developed and choreographed Flash animations to support the user interface.
- Collaborated and supported the developers though the whole integration phase.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
West University (Universitatea de Vest — UVT) - Timisoara, Romania