Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Member since July 4, 2017
With more than 20 years of experience in high-tech companies, Amit is skilled in all aspects of UX design, from user persona analysis and use cases to information architecture, design concepts, detailed prototypes, and usability tests.
- Staff member2012 - PRESENTUXV - The Israeli UX Certification Program
- Lecturer. UX design and Axure prototyping.
- UX designer, studio owner.2011 - PRESENTAmit Daliot Ltd.
Technologies: Axure RP, Principle, Morae user testing, Lookback.io
- User Interface design and prototyping for web services and mobile applications.
- In charge of an end to end UX design. Starting with Research, Use cases and user personas, concept sketching, detailed design, prototyping and user testing.
- Focus mainly on products which demand high level of complexity (interaction complexity as well as subject complexity).
- Collaborate with visual designers, to reach an optimal mix of functional design together with aesthetic, emotional design.
- VP of product design2007 - 2011Reimage.com
Technologies: Axure RP , Google analytics
- In charge of the design of a revolutionary cloud based service that automatically repairs Microsoft Windows systems leaving user data intact.
- Manage a team of visual designers, copy writer, product manager and front end developer.
- Constantly deliver detailed design user interface wireframes for production within my team.
- Address the challenge of two different types of UX personas - home users and PC technicians.
- Analyze performance on a daily basis and improve sales funnel while focusing on interface UX/UI design.
- Director of marketing2006 - 2007Sandisk
Technologies: Video compression, Consumer electronics, Storage devices
- Oversaw the go-to-market plan for a new handheld video streaming device.
- Managed product positioning, branding and packaging process.
- Organized the creation of marketing collaterals and sales tools.
- Supported product launch at the Sandisk booth during CES 2007.
- Product manager2001 - 2006Optibase INC
Technologies: TV over IP, Network protocols, Video streaming and encoding
- Contributed to an innovative TV over IP solution.
- Relocated to California, USA to support sales engineering effort, marketing and selling the platform to independent telephone companies in the USA.
- Nominated as the solution product manager. A hardware/software based telco grade platform.
- MBA in Business Management2005 - 2008Heriot-Watt University - Edinburgh
- Bachelor of Science degree in Software Engineering1994 - 1996The Technion - Israel Institute of Technology - Haifa
- Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Chemistry1991 - 1994The Hebrew University - Jerusalem