Verified Expert in Design
Brady is a 3D artist and visualization specialist who has spent over a decade providing a myriad of applications and development across the architecture and design world. He has a background in advanced 3D visualization, advertising, parametric design, teaching, project management, and public sculpture design. He also specializes in rapid prototyping using 3D printing and CNC fabrication when needed.
The Dandelions: Art Nouveau CNC Project
Piazza Angelo: San Francisco Public Art Design and Development
Senior 3D Artist and Architectural Designer
Rowland + Broughton Architecture/Urban Design/Interior Design
- Completed client- and design-side VR integration and implementation using Oculus and HTC Vive with various software and platforms.
- Delivered creative lab fabrication and design development for hands-on laser fabrication and CNC application for model design.
- Implemented new developing technologies for a client-side presentation using VR/360 renderings for client immersion and design development.
- Conducted immersion therapy solo VR development for the University of Colorado Denver for patients undergoing PTSD and complications due to experiences during treatment.
- Developed key pieces of sculpture and work in Piazza Angelo Trinity Place, San Francisco, California, following the parametric design method. Completed custom sculpture and digital fabrication development in the vision of the previous artist.
- Delivered architectural visualization and design development for jobs across the Colorado region with over 200 completed projects.
- Created the "I am here" public art projects in International Financial Square, Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China.
Senior 3D Artist
- Developed a new 3D advertising design division for Moxie Sozo.
- Provided consultation and implementation as a subject matter expert across various graphic design and product needs for the client and management sides.
- Created, design-developed, and fabricated the prototype design for sculptural tap handles for local Denver clients.
Bachelor's Degree in Architectural Design, Technology Media, and Arts
University of Colorado Boulder - Boulder, Colorado, USA