Senior 3D Artist and Architectural Designer
2019 - PRESENT
Rowland + Broughton Architecture/Urban Design/Interior Design
- Completed client- and design-side VR integration and implementation using Oculus and HTC Vive with various software and platforms.
- Delivered creative lab fabrication and design development for hands-on laser fabrication and CNC application for model design.
- Implemented new developing technologies for a client-side presentation using VR/360 renderings for client immersion and design development.
Technologies: 3ds Max, Rhinoceros 3D, Revit, HTML, Architectural Visualization, ZBrush, AutoCAD, SketchUp, SketchUp Pro, 3D CAD, Sculpture, Architectural Design, Architectural Rendering, HTC Vive, Oculus
2011 - PRESENT
- Conducted immersion therapy solo VR development for the University of Colorado Denver for patients undergoing PTSD and complications due to experiences during treatment.
- Developed key pieces of sculpture and work in Piazza Angelo Trinity Place, San Francisco, California. Completed custom sculpture and digital fabrication development in the vision of the previous artist.
- Delivered architectural visualization and design development for jobs across the Colorado region with well over 200 completed projects!
- Created the "I am here" public art projects in International Financial Square, Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China.
Technologies: Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, Rhinoceros 3D, ZBrush, Project Design, Sculpture, Digital Sculpting, 3ds Max, V-Ray, 2D Graphics, 3D Graphics, 2D Animation, 3D Animation, 3D CAD, Architectural Visualization, Architectural Rendering, Architectural Design, After Effects CC, Twinmotion, HTML, Graphic Design, AutoCAD, Parametric Design, Project Management, Lumion, SketchUp Pro, Grasshopper, Revit, Unreal Engine, Unity, Virtual Reality (VR), SketchUp
Senior 3D Artist
2016 - 2017
- Developed a new 3D advertising design division for Moxie Sozo.
- Provided consultation and implementation as a subject matter expert across various graphic design and product needs for the client and management sides.
- Created, design-developed, and fabricated the prototype design for sculptural tap handles for local Denver clients.
Technologies: 3D Animation, 3D CAD, 2D Graphics, 3D Graphics, 3ds Max, After Effects CC, 2D Animation, Digital Sculpting, Advertising Design, Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, KeyShot, 3DCoat, 3D Textures