Verified Expert in Design
Charbel is an independent UI/UX design expert from Beirut helping startups, agencies, and digital product founders build seamless and beautiful experiences. In mid-2016, after receiving his UX certification from NN/g, he decided to go solo and start building on his reputation to work as a freelance UI/UX expert for local, regional, and global agencies and clients.
UI/UX Design Consultant
- Designed two wallet mobile applications in Lebanon and Cyprus.
- Collaborated with the digital transformation team as a UI/UX consultant for a local bank in Lebanon.
- Designed a complex fintech web application for a fintech startup in Lebanon.
- Created the new interface design for Alwaleed Bin Talal's personal website.
- Made the new interface design for the Kingdom Holding company owned by Alwaleed Bin Talal.
Co-founder and UI/UX Designer
- Led the overall website experience and design. Accomplished the transition of the platform design to be delivered as a white label solution.
- Designed the white-labeled version of the product.
- Contributed to the digital strategy of the product from inception to implementation.
- Created the mobile application version of the product.
- Designed the white-labeled version in Arabic for a client in Saudi Arabia.
Part-time UI/UX Instructor
Notre Dame University-Louaize
- Provided a high-level introduction to the UI/UX design world by preparing students to deal with real-world projects when using their photography.
- Helped the students learn Adobe XD efficiently and comprehensively. By the end of the course, students could produce practical and effective user experience and user interface designs for their photography portfolios.
- Introduced the best practices and tools to build online identity and personal portfolios for photography students.
Creative Director and UI/UX Designer
Diwanee (Acquired by Webedia)
- Collaborated with the design team to advocate and inspire design tasks.
- Worked with the wider Diwanee team to develop the online experience of the company’s publications.
- Developed digital campaigns and 360 activations for the company’s clients, including L’Oreal, Nestlé, Groupe, and Seb.
- Led and managed a team of creatives, designers, and content creators.
- Directed all the phases of creative work to deliver digital content for the company's platforms.
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Multimedia Engineering
Université Antonine - Beirut
User Experience Certification
NN/g Nielson Norman Group