Verified Expert in Design
Christina is a design and techno-enthusiast passionate about designing intuitive, engaging, and meaningful relationships between people and products. She believes whole-heartedly in learning by doing. The clients that she's worked with are Microsoft, Sony, Union Bank, Activision, Fandango, Weight Watchers, Johnson & Johnson, VCA Hospital, ABC, E! Online, MyStyle, Ticketmaster, Live Nation, and various startups.
Director of Design
- Led the overall design strategy that helped startups raise over a $100M total on FlashFunders.
- Established an iterative product approach with continuous user testing and interview feedback.
- Worked closely with operations, business development, and the marketing team to create features that help facilitate the internal fundraising process.
- Grew and managed the design team with two direct reports.
- Handled product design tasks included brainstorming, user research, IA, interaction design, visual design, and user testing.
Product Design Lead
- Led the product strategy, creative, and UX design direction which was featured as the Best New App by Apple with over a million downloads.
- Developed a Vhoto VIP program that served as our core testing group.
- Worked directly with the marketing team to create social media strategies.
Senior UX Designer | Mobile Lead
- Defined the overall mobile strategy with 6.8 million mobile installs.
- Handled design tasks including research, requirements gathering, UX design, user testing, development support, and mobile QA input.
Certificate in Interaction Design Practicum
Cooper U - San Francisco, CA, USA
Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology
University of California, Davis - Davis, CA, USA