Curridabat, San José Province, Costa Rica
Member since March 20, 2018
Ericka is a UI/UX designer with more than six years of experience working for companies and clients locally and internationally. As a designer, she loves to be up to date with the latest tools and trends. Ericka enjoys working on challenging projects and being involved in all stages of the design process. She has worked on important projects such as successful startups and big clients like PayPal, Deloitte, Morneau Shapell, EQ Bank, and Nissan.
- UI/UX Designer2018 - PRESENTThe Hangar Interactive | Critical Mass
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Abstract, Jira
- Created UX docs for starting projects.
- Developed wireframes for different sites according to user needs.
- Crafted style guides.
- Presented designs to clients for approval.
- Mapped a corporate platform using material design for a worldwide recognized brand of cars.
- Redesigned websites for cruises including design for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Freelance Designer2017 - PRESENTFreelance Designer
Technologies: Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Trello, Marvel, After Effects, HTML, CSS
- Drafted UX documentation for starting projects.
- Built the Information Architecture for different sites.
- Organized and executed an app for wedding planners.
- Planned flows, roadmaps, and user journeys/personas based on the information gathered about the business.
- Applied user testing on different products.
- Tailored style guides for websites and apps.
- Conceptualized multiple brands for different clients.
- Constructed a real estate website starting from wireframes to design.
- Worked on the whole design process for a CRM dashboard.
- UI/UX Designer2015 - 2018Konrad Group
Technologies: Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Flinto, Marvel, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, HTML, CSS
- Sketched and wireframed layouts and navigational structure for assigned projects.
- Created the visual design and user experience for web and mobile apps.
- Optimized assets for mobile compatibility.
- Worked with motion graphics for explanation videos and animations.
- Collaborated with others and worked well with developers and product management.
- Designer2014 - 2015NINJA*
- Communicated with pharmaceutical clients, providing them with good management of multiple projects.
- Integrated compelling artwork for social media channels including all daily client posts.
- Handled promotional design across the board, including illustration, branding, visual identity, videos, and banners.
- Produced all print materials.
- Designed logos, brochures, posters, and websites for a variety of industries.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design2011 - 2014Universidad Creativa - Costa Rica
- Front End FoundationsJANUARY 2017 - PRESENTCodeschool
- Glenn Carpers Photography SeminarDECEMBER 2014 - PRESENTUniversidad Creative